PharmEng Technology

PharmEng Technology Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews
Review
Pharmeng is a great place to work for. They gave me the job and I enjoyed the job for this. I would recommend them for jobs because they are a excellent place. I miss the job.
Its great
You have to take initiative when you work in this company. Nothing will be handed to you, but support is always there. I learned that time management and dealing with different personalities is essential when working in the head office or at different client sites. You grow a thick skin, but honestly, it's for the best.

Culture is great. Management strives to give back to the employees whether its a raise or a bonus. There are also team building events, summer and winter events. Suggestions are always welcomed and implemented if it will benefit you and the rest of the company.
Ok
There have been a couple of positive management changes in the last couple of years which helps. Ownership would do better if that would consider ideas from their employees/consultants.
Nice company
Nice company to work with.

But sometimes a lot of travel to other company.

I will like to work with the company if no that much travel around included.
OK as a intern option to keep active in the industry
The company does provide you with an option to stay active in the industry while you look for something better. There is no job security unless you can be placed with a client on a ongoing bases.

The company is poorly managed and does not plan ahead, Everything is fly by the seat of your pants approach.

Overall it is OK, but you can always do better
Pros
Its a job
Cons
Not secure
Nice people
I like it a lot I just need a change from printing management is great and it a very clean industry
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Management can't be to nice