Pharmasave Job security & advancement reviews

Clear
3.5Job security & advancement

Professional, exciting company to work for.

By far the best company to practice pharmacy with. Neighbourly is the upcoming pharmacy to be with! Culture and management beyond any I have been associated with in over 25 years. Professionally managed, adequately staffed, rewarding working environment, mentally stimulating, professionally rewarding. Worked for several different operators and this is by far the best! So happy to be on board.

Pros

Awesome culture

Cons

Nothing to dislike

Productive and Motivated environment

Highly professional team with a very good manager I learn a lot of issues that help me in my career and help me to pass the pharmacy canadian exam .I highly recommend this place ( pharmasave lansdown Edmonton) as a learning and start place

Productive and good place to work with friendly staff and home atmosphere.

Experienced and knowledgeable pharmacy Manager. Atmosphere was friendly and welcoming. Feels like home. Professional pharmaceutical patient care provided excellent customed service for each and every patient. Great experience and opportunity for professional growth and development. I enjoyed it!

Pros

Home atmosphere

Cons

Not enough shifts available at that time

Don't bother

Avoid it at all cost. Better benefits, salary and staff at any other pharmacy in town. They treat their staff like a number. Absolutely no career advancements.

Productive and fun workplace

Great team environment, very helpful in career development, lots of training provided. Lots of support from regional teams, customers are always number 1.

Amazing place to work!

Seriously loved this place. was pregnant when I got hired and I told them right off the hop and they still hired me. they made sure that I got enough hours to make maternity leave and always made sure that I was always ok. They always had my shifts the same and asked if I wanted more or less. I had an amazing time there and i miss them so much!

Relaxed working community

Working at Pharmasave allowed me to gain a lot of experience. The people there are great to work alongside. You learn a lot of customer service skills

Worst company ever

I worked there for 6 years and was emotionally abused by the owner on a daily basis.Nobody at head office would believe me so he kept getting away with it.When I finally had enough and had a total mental breakdown I called work safe and filed a complaint.

Working at Pharmasave

This job is a good way to start working as a students. You learn a lot about what your job entails. You learn social skills when talking to the customer.

Pharmasave

The people I work with are very friendly and cooperative. The company accommodated me according to my schedule because I have little kids. However the pay is not enough and their annual raise is very minimal

Jobs at Pharmasave

See more jobs

Great company to work for. They really care about your work/life balance. Very reasonable hours. Great working conditions. Would highly recommend. Thank you

good

Amazing team work either in the store or in the IT department well trained assistant amazing mangers i got great experience in all fields of practice

Great at being a pharmacy but not at management

Increases promised but not upheld. Very disorganized. Slow to post schedules which makes for difficult life work balance. Good that uniform is provided. Good opening and closing times. Sunday closed.

good learning place for first job

learned lots of valuable job skills to help me move forward with other jobs. good staff and nice owners. always understanding of your schedule outside of work

Independent pharmacy much more variable than corporate pharmacies.

Independent pharmacies that vary in size and scope and management policies. Wages and benefits vary and working environment also according to owner operators.

Good, friendly and professional environment.

I personally liked working at pharmasave. I have learned a lot and got exposed to a different scale of pharmacy business where pharmacist actually care about their patients and do whatever they can to help them. They always put the time and effort, unlike some other big corporates. Overall, I recommend working there.

Fun job for students

This is a good and laid back job if you are a student, however I found as full-time, this wasn't working. The store is relatively unorganized and I was often called in.

Pros

Fun Job and Good People

Cons

Stress, many things being done wrong

overall good

good place to work for if you have no young kids, hours are manageable, not so many benefits. great starter job to gain experience and work place knowledge.

Pharmasave is a great place to work at

Owner/Manager gave me the opportunity to utilize my skills in pharmacy by allowing me to oversee the longterm care division as well as all the blisterpacking patients.

Pros

Easy going manager

Cons

Atmosphere

Pharmasave

Best company to work for in British Columbia. They are very flexible with hours and encourage advancement within the companies staff. I would work here again.

Learned new skills

My direct manager was awesome. The pay was not so great, especially after 10 yrs. I did learn new skills either on my own or with the help of my first had manager in the lab. It was really fun to work with her.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pharmasave. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement

Compare Pharmasave with

• Pharmasave
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?