Pharmasave Pay & benefits reviews: Staff PharmacistReview this company
Staff Pharmacist3 reviews
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 217 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Busy job with pressure. Not enough support staff. Staff are nice and friendly. Hours are not bad. Overall it is good. Good place to get some experience and learn Kroll pharmacy system.
Occationally pizza daay. Free lunch.
Not enough help for pharmacist. Presssured job.
Was this review helpful?
See more jobs
Jobs at PharmasaveStaff Pharmacist positions
See more Pharmasave reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pharmasave. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 217 reviews
Ratings by category
Compare Pharmasave with
Questions about Pharmasave
- Does Pharmasave require background check?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Pharmasave?4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Pharmasave?4 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at PHARMASAVE?3 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Pharmasave?2 people answered
- What are the working hours at Pharmasave?2 people answered
- Can you wear nail polish and/or acrylic nails while working as a cashier at Pharmasave2 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Pharmasave?2 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Pharmasave about how to improve the company?2 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Pharmasave?2 people answered