Pharmasave Pay & benefits reviews: Front End AssociateReview this company
Front End Associate5 reviews
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 218 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
The management was so nice and very helpful. Some days were busy and not. the hardest part of the job where one of my co worker doesn't like me and we were together. She always boss me around. So I took action to let the manager know and they were watching her.
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Pharmasave?
More reviews from Front End Associate
See all 5 reviews
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pharmasave. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 218 reviews
Ratings by category
Compare Pharmasave with
Questions about Pharmasave
- Does Pharmasave require background check?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Pharmasave?4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Pharmasave?4 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at PHARMASAVE?3 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Pharmasave?2 people answered
- What are the working hours at Pharmasave?2 people answered
- Can you wear nail polish and/or acrylic nails while working as a cashier at Pharmasave2 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Pharmasave?2 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Pharmasave about how to improve the company?2 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Pharmasave?2 people answered