Pharmasave

Pharmasave Employee Reviews

my summary

I personally love working here. It's usually pretty quiet and you get to know the customers really well. Management is decent, though can be very nit picky! Overall, I thoroughly I love this job and can honestly say I enjoy going to work! The store discount is also super great!

Pros

Good hours, nice co workers, calm enviroment, store discount

Cons

Management Expectations

Professional, exciting company to work for.

By far the best company to practice pharmacy with. Neighbourly is the upcoming pharmacy to be with! Culture and management beyond any I have been associated with in over 25 years. Professionally managed, adequately staffed, rewarding working environment, mentally stimulating, professionally rewarding. Worked for several different operators and this is by far the best! So happy to be on board.

Pros

Awesome culture

Cons

Nothing to dislike

Not a good place to work!

Since ownership has changed it has gone from a family based company who were always there to talk about issues and concerns to a corporate run I don't care about any of our employees. It all comes down to the bottom dollar apparently no matter how short staffed and over worked you are, management says there are no hours to be had for any other employees so they look good to the corporate owners by keeping cost and wages down, and heaven forbid you actually get benefits and wage increases after years of work.

Fun and respectful

easy people to work with. pick up deliveries and take to customers that was the extent of my day at this employer. i do not know what else to say about this

No room for growth

The management company who took over only cares about money not their employees.Suitable for students or anyone who is okay with huge responsibility and low wages.

Productive and Motivated environment

Highly professional team with a very good manager I learn a lot of issues that help me in my career and help me to pass the pharmacy canadian exam .I highly recommend this place ( pharmasave lansdown Edmonton) as a learning and start place

Productive and good place to work at

For the most part, there is always something for every employee to do whether that's facing, markdowns, helping customers, etc. Management is very nice and easy to get along with, they are fairly relaxed on rules and schedules, I am currently working at Pharmasave as well as another place and they balance the schedules very well.

Pros

friendly environment, good hours

Productive and good place to work with friendly staff and home atmosphere.

Experienced and knowledgeable pharmacy Manager. Atmosphere was friendly and welcoming. Feels like home. Professional pharmaceutical patient care provided excellent customed service for each and every patient. Great experience and opportunity for professional growth and development. I enjoyed it!

Pros

Home atmosphere

Cons

Not enough shifts available at that time

Natural health advisor

Pharmasave is a great place to work. The staff are really what makes it great, it feels like a family who are so supportive and compassionate. The customers are QUITE the mix of people, some are so pleasant, making deeper connections with each other and having great laughs; others are miserable and take it out on you. This place makes you stronger, that’s for sure!

Pros

Fun, inventive, connections

Cons

Poor pay

perfect place to work

its nice working here. excellent staff. the manager amd owner are so good. they know how to take care of there staff. a very nice and a pleasant place to work

Jobs at Pharmasave

See more jobs

Don't bother

Avoid it at all cost. Better benefits, salary and staff at any other pharmacy in town. They treat their staff like a number. Absolutely no career advancements.

Productive and fun workplace

Great team environment, very helpful in career development, lots of training provided. Lots of support from regional teams, customers are always number 1.

Excellent

i havr been with pharmasave for 3 years now and all the staff and management are very kind and helpful have been alot of relationships with regulars

Wonderful staff, great if starting out for a job

Typical day would be helping customers with their needs. I learned about digital photos, computer software and a sense of respect for my peers. The management is very kind, and does consider their employees well being. The hardest part was leaving, to try something I had thought would be my niche. The staff made this a wonderful place to be.

Amazing place to work!

Seriously loved this place. was pregnant when I got hired and I told them right off the hop and they still hired me. they made sure that I got enough hours to make maternity leave and always made sure that I was always ok. They always had my shifts the same and asked if I wanted more or less. I had an amazing time there and i miss them so much!

Busy lots to learn

While this was just a summer job, it was a job where I learned a lot and had fun. when it is busy it is really busy. however, sometimes it can be really slow.

Working here is great

I am enjoying my job choices. The people here are great to work with and make you feel part of the team!! Smart staff and they help you when you need or ask for it!

Relaxed working community

Working at Pharmasave allowed me to gain a lot of experience. The people there are great to work alongside. You learn a lot of customer service skills

Worst company ever

I worked there for 6 years and was emotionally abused by the owner on a daily basis.Nobody at head office would believe me so he kept getting away with it.When I finally had enough and had a total mental breakdown I called work safe and filed a complaint.

It was fine to me there was never a problem I liked it Tbh I didn't mined the work boss was nice customers were nice easy going smooth relaxing environment I always came to work with a positive attitude

Pros

1 hour

Cons

1 hour

Pharmasave Manager change during my employment

The first manager that was there when I started was a safe comfortable person to talk with and the staff seemed to work well together. I enjoyed working with the people and I found them to be intelligent, kind and caring for all their customers, genuine and accurate skilled workers. THE BEST to learn from and work with.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pharmasave. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement

Compare Pharmasave with

• Pharmasave
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?