PHARMASAVE Employee Reviews

Good, friendly and professional environment.
Pharmacy internship (Former Employee) –  NW edmonton29 June 2019
I personally liked working at pharmasave. I have learned a lot and got exposed to a different scale of pharmacy business where pharmacist actually care about their patients and do whatever they can to help them. They always put the time and effort, unlike some other big corporates. Overall, I recommend working there.
fun and productive work place
front store cashier (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ON6 June 2019
pharmsave was a great fun place to work, lots of hours given out with fun, nice coworkers. it was really slow after Christmas but summer it picked up fast
nice manager and fun people
Pharmacy assistant/customer service/cashier (Former Employee) –  Merritt, BC13 May 2019
the management was very good at Pharmasave and the people were very fun to work with. it was a very friendly environment and everyone gets to know everyone else
good working environment
Customer Service Postal Clerk (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC9 May 2019
workplace is good,cooworkers are helpful,minimal pressure of work...management is excellent..... this is what i want to say.i love working here.
Pros
coffee breaks
Cons
no coffee break in 5 hour shift
fun work place
Pharmacy Assistant (Current Employee) –  North York, ON5 May 2019
I love my managers and co workers everyone works in a safe and fun
I am moving from North York to Richmond Hill other wise I don't have any reason to quit
Fun and inclusive environment
Costumer Service (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC1 May 2019
this is a fun place to work and a great place to learn! full of amazing people and an amazing surrounding community. There is always something to do at work.
productive and fun environment
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON13 April 2019
it was fun working at a pharmacy, the team was so good helpful, I learned how to deal with the stocks and replenishing .some times deal with the customers. the enjoyable part was always lunchtime when we always share our foods.
Pros
lunches
Cons
Nice staff, good workflow, variety of daily tasks.
Pharmacy Clerk (Current Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON22 March 2019
Staff are nice along with customers. Workflow is nice and employees grow knowledge about pharmacy related tasks. Hours are nice as you generally will not be working too early or late.
Great Place to work
Shipper/Receiver & Buyer (Former Employee) –  Cranbrook, BC7 March 2019
Great staff and great teamwork. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time working for this company and would recommend anyone looking for a position with Pharmasave to join this great team.
Productive and fun place to work
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ON2 March 2019
I learned how to deal with certain situations I would not normally be put in for example; when a customer is rude to stay calm and listen to what they have to say and then come up with ways that will work things out and if not to get the manager to come and help, I also learned how to work a cash register and lottery machine.
the management for Pharmasave was good, they would listen well to things that were a problem and helped fix them as well and understanding when you needed to change your shift or if you weren't able to make it to your shift.
Pros
flexible with schedule, safe environment to work in, management and co workers were all polite
Cons
short hours, not enough work days
Family run
Cashier and Store Clerk (Former Employee) –  North York, ON25 February 2019
Working in the family business was a really good way to start a job. I learned lots of situations and how to handle each of them differently. It made me into the person I am today.
can be stressful
Pharmacy assistant, Duties (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB24 February 2019
Working in a pharmacy can be very demanding; But it can be very rewarding. Having customers who return to the pharmacy just to visit you is worth it. Downfall is long hours and no room for growth.
Pros
freelunches
Customer service
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK23 February 2019
Great working with staff and management. Was a busy job site as it was right at the city bus park where alot of people took the buses. I enjoyed working there as the duties was good, doing them I got to know many products. Meeting and greeting many many people. Good experience
Great family atmosphere.
Front Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC22 January 2019
Great people to work with. Very professional atmosphere, reasonable hours. Was a place to feel like you were helping your community. Management was helpful and present when needed.
Great for someone who can self regulate.
Pros
Hour long lunch break.
Cons
No benefits
Great Job for me.
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Weyburn, SK5 January 2019
Worked here for a while, it was fun and I liked it. I am really good with please and seeing everyone everyday was good. Loved the people that came in and saw us. everyone was friendly.
Fun job for students
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Port Hope, ON4 January 2019
This is a good and laid back job if you are a student, however I found as full-time, this wasn't working. The store is relatively unorganized and I was often called in.
Pros
Fun Job and Good People
Cons
Stress, many things being done wrong
Fun
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON4 November 2018
Amazing place amazing people and amazing customers. The work environment was amazing and i would definitely recommend a student to work there. Love this place.
Pros
Amazing team
Cons
Long shifts
overall good
Pharmacy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Didsbury, AB30 September 2018
good place to work for if you have no young kids, hours are manageable, not so many benefits. great starter job to gain experience and work place knowledge.
Fun and productive place to learn and experience pharmaceutical practices
Work Experience Student (Former Employee) –  New Westminster, BC6 September 2018
I learned many things about working in the Pharmacy - I learned how to make blister packs as well as store insulin shots, make compounds, deal with filing paperwork, labeling prescriptions, etc. It was very fun and the workers there were all extremely nice. Loved it.
Pros
Really fun experience
Cons
Long hours, small break
friendly work space
Shipping and Receiving (Current Employee) –  Salmon Arm, BC5 September 2018
Able to perform tasks in your own time and space. Nice people. annoyed with management decisions.
nice to have a dress code and shirts provided. no need to think about what to wear.