Phantom Screens

Phantom Screens Employee Reviews

Canada15 reviews
Warehouse job, strict time management
Early start to day, scheduled breaks and overtime was offered some days. Training process was good and easy to catch on making it a good job overall. Fun to work at
feel good working staff is very helpfull and frendly
every thing is good but just problem about timing of shift every thing is good. I need morning shift no problem about work I like paking all staff is helpful an friendly
Productive and kind work place
Amazing place to work everyone is very friendly and easy to get along with. It is a fast paced environment and will take some getting used to but in the end an amazing job to have and an amazing place to work.
Highly disorganized management and they do not value their employees
The production floor is very disorganized, and production staff are not valued. Office staff are treated like royalty in comparison. Wouldn't recommend.
Fun place to work
Good workplace, lots of fun people and set breaks. Schedule was always the same and over time was offered which was nice to have the choice in case extra money is needed.
Fun Place to work
Door to door sales can have it's ups and downs but it is a valuable experience and develops your on-the-spot public speaking skills. Management is nice to work with and reasonable in terms of what is expected.
High Demand
Typical day of work consist of answering customer inquires and filling orders. Small company, family oriented. Improvement needed as it pertains to organization.
Keep looking
People were great .work was easy how ever pay and benefits suck.garbage benefits after a year worked.if your looking for a good job with a future look some where else
Pros
Great employees
Cons
Wait a year for garbage benefits and a minor wage increase thats laughable
Fun PLace
Love the atmosphere - no benefits offered. The lunchroom couch is super comfy!

I learned a lot of things here - how to schedule installations, sales reps schedules, map grads, Toronto Home Show Demonstrations 2 times a year!
Not recommended
High expectations, abysmal pay scale, regular layoffs, no job security, no benefits for a year (if you last that long). Poor training, basically you're given 1 day of training and then it's sink or swim. Within a week you'll be shown a chart to show how far behind quota you are. As mentioned in a previous comment, would not recommend employment with this company to anyone with financial responsibilities.
Pros
Half hour paid break
Cons
Everything else
Better off elsewhere.
Low wages, Phantom screens pays far less than comparable companies.

Combining this with high expectations, extremely poor benefits, total disconnect between management and production, a limited path for advancement, and a business model build around annual layoffs makes this company unsuitable to work for by anyone with real world expenses.
Pros
Entry level, good place to build work experience.
Cons
Everything else.
Low pay - high expectations
Phantom wants to hire top talent but their pay scale is quite low. This leads to high turnover and extra stress on those who stay the course.

Training is subpar. The higher ups are out of touch with the production floor even though they are in the same building.

Advancement brings minimal incentives but much extra stress and responsibility.

Hours of work are good and the company tries to do small things - free things - but the pay is low and people don't stay here.
Pros
shift hours are decent
Cons
stress, lack of proper training
Official response from Phantom Screens
28 September 2017
Thank you for your comment.

We are always looking to improve how we do things, so your feedback is incredibly important to us.

We're a fast growing company and with that comes the need for continual improvements across the organization from the shop floor to the management team. Right now, we're recruiting the right people to help drive us forward in combination with making life better for our employees. We're not perfect - but we're working very hard to be a great place to work.
Great experience
Temp position during summer months. Good team, decent hours and pay reasonable. No benefits but understandable for temp position. Good referral program
Great community but low pay overall
Phantom Screens is an enjoyable place to work, but their employees are not adequately compensated for their work or for their loyalty/seniority,
When it was small
I worked at Phantom when it was a very small opperation. For a time I was the only full time production worker employed.