PFG Glass Industries Employee Reviews

3.5Pay & Benefits
3.5Job Security & Advancement
My co workers along with making your environment orderly and pleasing to the eye.
Maintenance (Current Employee) –  27413 55 Ave, Langley British Columbia17 September 2014
A typical day of work, I have a plan in place in my mind starting the day, of what tasks need to be completed that are priority and what details need to be taken care of along with those priority tasks.

How to work effectively with one another in yielding or serving considering their pressures and expectations from management. Learning how to work with one another to complete our tasks as a team. I have enjoyed training in safety and maintenance care.

Management has been so good and have built relationship over the years with them as they have displayed a kindness and trust to me.

Co workers have worked well together and I have truly enjoyed working with one another, on even the most challenging days finding we are working better as a team the more time go's on.

Physically the job I do can be very challenging and it makes you appreciate the fact that no gym membership could top my job. Heavy glass piles are picked up daily and thrown in bins and continual work on your feet while moving freely about the company and making sure all is tidy and safe for everyone.

Freely given the trust to work on you own. To make a plan and take on your tasks, gives you feel and motivation to clean as you would your own home. Often the direction of management coming in is very appreciated and needed at often times as well.
Pros
Massage therapy and natural path.
Cons
Tasks with heavy lifting that can cause pain to you back.