Petro Canada Employee Review

View all Petro Canada reviews

Depends on management
General Sales Associate / Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Maple, ON27 February 2019
I have worked for two different owners, and the culture really depends on them. Overall, the interpersonal relationships that develop depend on the individual. In my case, I was very lucky to work with an amazing owner, and great coworkers who would be willing to assist and be flexible with shift and personal life.

The downsides to this is that there is little to no room for growth, unless you are considering become a franchisee. And there are no benefits.

The upsides, if you display that you are an employee worth holding onto, your coworkers and manger/supervisors will be more willing to assist in any flexibility within reason.
Pros
Great team, dependable hours
Cons
No room for growth, no benefits

Other Petro Canada Employee Reviews

The forst job
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON16 August 2019
This was my first job ever. Worked at more than 12 locations with same company. This was a time i explored working at different places with different people.
Fun, always meeting new people
Manager (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC15 August 2019
I realy enjoyed working the morning shift, it was fast passed and fun. You get to meet all kinds of people from all walks of life, even make friends .