Petro Canada Employee Review

Cashier (Former Employee) –  North York, ON16 September 2019
Excellent Infrastructure
Restroom facility
A very lovable Manager
A place for morning coffee for many people over many years.
I love working over there every time.

Other Petro Canada Employee Reviews

The Scheduling Manager used bully tactics by threatening to disclude full-time employees from the schedule.
Gas Attendant/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON9 October 2019
Petro Canada is a good Company. However the Scheduling Manager that I had, sent a threatening email pertaining to cutting all shifts for Full-time employees unless they complied with the manager's demand of completing WHIMIS training on un-paid time. After I completed the un-paid training on my own time, on my day off; The Manager still didnt schedule me for the week! This job was my main source of income, and I was a loyal employee who went above and beyond for Petro-Canada. I was NOT able to pay my bills that month! I wrote this in my Letter of Resignation and cited "Ontario's Workplace Harrassment Policy".
Pros
Bonus gift cards for hitting sales targets
Cons
Scheduling Manager
Fast-paced and fun workplace
Guest Service Attendant (Current Employee) –  670 Saint Anne's Road7 October 2019
I worked as a cashier at Petro-Canada and spent most of my day at work doing basic cashier activities mixed up with some inventory counting and stocking stuff in the aisles and coolers.