It was a quiet peaceful environment to work most of the time. its a great job for a people person
Environment is likely racism-free. Everyone working there is expected to be co-operative, friendly, helpful,
Really friendly and helpful staff
Long hours, constant nagging.
Multicultural work enviornment with all the employees well trained .
The work environment was clean and peaceful, with no problems regarding sanitation. The customers were mainly nice.
Management very open to new ideas, continuous training
- If you were to leave Petro Canada, what would be the reason?9 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Petro Canada?8 people answered
- What are the working hours at Petro Canada?6 people answered
- Does Petro Canada require background check?6 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Petro Canada?6 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Petro-Canada?6 people answered
- What is the company culture at Petro-Canada?6 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Petro Canada?6 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Petro Canada? What are the steps along th…6 people answered
- Age requirements5 people answered