Be prepared to ask questions regarding work environment...safety and robbery and theft
There is no interview
Be your self .. dress appropriately.. listen n follow rules.. do things even if u dont like to.. such as work boots in the car wash.. safety gear.
Be positive, confident and be yourself
Be respectful and knowledgable of working enviroment. Be on the side of safe work and a clean work area
You should think of some of the questions a professional will ask you. Be formal about it.
- If you were to leave Petro Canada, what would be the reason?9 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Petro Canada?7 people answered
- What are the working hours at Petro Canada?6 people answered
- Does Petro Canada require background check?6 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Petro Canada?6 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Petro-Canada?6 people answered
- What is the company culture at Petro-Canada?6 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Petro Canada?6 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Petro Canada? What are the steps along th…6 people answered
- Age requirements5 people answered