Yes, they do ask for a background check before hiring an employee.
No. It does not require a background check.
The company does identity check. It took about a day or two.
They check from the manager.
Criminal background check
They require a police records check.You are required to go to the police station and complete it yourself and then supply a copy of it to your manager.
- If you were to leave Petro Canada, what would be the reason?9 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Petro Canada?8 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Petro Canada?7 people answered
- What are the working hours at Petro Canada?6 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Petro Canada?6 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Petro-Canada?6 people answered
- What is the company culture at Petro-Canada?6 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Petro Canada?6 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Petro Canada? What are the steps along th…6 people answered
- Age requirements5 people answered