Peterborough Hyundai Employee Reviews

Dont work here
Manager (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON13 September 2019
If you want to be overworked under paid and not feel like you word matters, then this is the place for you. They do not hire from with in. They hire sales people and let them sell with out a license from OMVIC. In the matter of 6 months there was 5 different managers, each one had to change it to how they feel the work should be done. Never taking in the consideration of others.
Fabulous People
Sales Manager / Finance Manager (Current Employee) –  Peterborough, ON28 March 2019
Fun environment to surround yourself in. Great employees. Great clients. If you have a love of vehicles this is such a great spot to work! You learn alot. Can sometimes be fast paced so wear comfy shoes!
Pros
Great People
Cons
You always need to wear comfy shoes lol
overall review
Sales & Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Peterborough, ON26 February 2018
work environment seems tense from an outside perspective. sales and service departments do not work as a solid team. there is great issues with management and lack of responsibility
Sales manager is a goon
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Peterborough, ON9 January 2018
Horrible environment
Customers great fun
Working 6 days a week is exhausting
When it’s slow it is so very slow
Lots of turn over
Sales manager a bully
Very productive, great environment, wonderful people
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON2 October 2014
A typical day would be answering phones in the morning, taking breaks from phone throughout the day to do filing and/or sending mail/writing letters. I would have a half hour for lunch, and get right back to answering my phone calls and making phone calls to customers. Also if there was anymore filing to do I would also do that. Throughout the day I would also help customers by directing them to who they needed to speak with. I learned from this job experience many things such as communication skills, how to work around my schedule, problem solving skills and much more. My co-workers were wonderful people, and we all got along just great. I had no issues with my co-workers what so ever. The hardest part of my job was early morning shifts, I am not a morning person but I got used to it quite quickly. The most enjoyable part of my job was definitely learning what it was like in the working world. I got to meet some great people and I gained lots of experience.
Pros
free lunches, great co-workers
Cons
took away from my summer