Pet Valu Employee Review

The most enjoyable part of the job
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Grand Falls, New Brunswick31 January 2014
I had a client who came in not happy with what another company had offered to him. So I ask him all the questions just to be able to know exactly what he was looking for. After an half an hour I finally showed him what he needed and the client left happy. The next day he came back and thank me for the good service and the right product. There's nothing that makes me happier then having a client leaving my store happy. So that is one thing I love about customer service.
I learned that if you give your 100% at your job every day that you will full fill a lot in your life and you learn a lot of things.
Pros
loved my clientele and my co-workers
Cons
The store closed there doors

Other Pet Valu Employee Reviews

Best job
Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Peace River, AB16 April 2018
I absolutely LOVE this job, the atmosphere, the co-workers. I’ve learned so much on this job and absolutely love helping the customers and the dog wash and adoptables. I love things like pet appreciation month where 100% of donations stay in the community, so many other chain supply stores wouldn’t do this and it warms my heart so much.
Pros
Long breaks
Cons
Not enough hours
Fun atmosphere, good certificates, very knowledgeable on all things “pets”
Assistant Manager/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB12 April 2018
Typical day at work consists of handeling customers, making sure you give them the best possible advice, help them find what they’re looking for, and answering their questions accurately. I learned a lot about animals and their diets. They offer a “pet expert” certificate program which is full of information. Management was very easy to deal with, very much a family atmosphere. Most enjoyable part of the job was the animals.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pet Valu. Our community is ready to answer.