Pet Food N' More Employee Review

View all Pet Food N' More reviews

Typical small pet store, paid more than minimum for part time
Retail Associate (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC11 December 2018
As the summary says, very typical retail / pet store. It was not high-volume like Pet Smart, and valued customer service, however could be really slow. The store was well run, and paid $12.50/hr for part timers (above BC minimum wage in 2014). Best part of the day was seeing the customer's cats and dogs.

Other Pet Food N' More Employee Reviews

Decent work, yet not very professional
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC10 January 2020
Work load is very dependent on a day by day basis, sometimes it was more than what was expected from the hourly wage. Above minimum wage but did not raise once minimum wage was increased. There was some workplace harassment that was not dealt with properly and led to some staff members leaving. Minimum growth within the company and inconsistent hours.
Nice people; not very professional
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Maple Ridge, BC11 December 2019
Was told I could not keep my other job and could start two weeks after putting my notice in.
About 10 days into the job, I got fired by the regional manager whom I had never met before this day with no solid reason, and one I did not ask for. I was never given any inkling beforehand that I was doing anything wrong.
I understand perhaps there was no obligation to give me any feedback on my performance in a week and a half there, but some communication would have been nice.