Personnel by Elsie

Personnel by Elsie Employee Reviews

Canada9 reviews

Temporary work to get through hard times

More or less what the title says, worked through them till I found full time employment. Placements where usually only one or two weeks long and the pay was minimal, but it was what was needed at that time in my life.

Pros

flexibility, available work

Cons

no long lasting employment

Excellent Staff, who are professional and they make sure you get a job same day if not ASAP.

I liked working with them, very professional staff, who cares about their employee and make sure they have the skills needed to do their the job efficiently and safely.

Pros

friendly working environment

Temporary Agencies are the worst

- No benefits, and wages are very low - Factories that this agency work with fire many workers for no reason before 90 days - Even after 90 days, temporary associates remain temporary associates and are not hired full time on the company's payroll.

Pros

Easy work

Cons

Almost everything about the Temp agency

Very nice and friendly company to work for. Would highly recommend them to anyone. Fast response time on helping me try to find a job. Pays weekly every friday.

Very stressful place to work~ even if only for a week

~No job security ~Grown adults always whispering ~Putting their needs before the people, they are trying to employ ~Not a professional business! ~Very quick to dismiss phone calls that are work related, and take personal calls ~You are goggled the minute you walk in their office or leave. ~I would not recommend to go register or work for this company.

Pros

Mon to Friday and the hours 9 to 5pm

Cons

Horrible management structure, no job security and decisions are not made with a professional mind state.

Great Place Great People

Helpful and kind - they go the extra mile to help find employment.

productive. fast paced

learned tasks pretty quickly. enjoyed the other employees. we made and packaged car parts

temporary job placement

I worked in many places, the most important task is to adapt to job

Sometimes work isn't fulfilling, but it pays the bills.

-depending on where you're placed all aspects may very -simple, industrial press operation -management varies upon placement -co-workers are usually friendly -the manual labor -co-workers It's a temp agency so there isn't very many flattering things to say.

Pros

It was a paycheck, haha.

Cons

Low wages, hard physical work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Personnel by Elsie. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8