Personal Support Employee Reviews

qq
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON4 April 2017
typical day at work was interesting, learned many things regarding supporting others. management was very friendly, workplace was very freedom-encouraging.
Had good relationship with clients and workers
worker (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON29 December 2016
I really like working for this company. I enjoyed working with my clients and employers. They treated everyone equally. When i first worked there, they made me feel comfortable.
Pros
friendly
Cons
n/a
First PSW job
Person Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Kincardine, ON20 October 2015
Trillium Court was my first job in the PSW field. I don't have anything negitive about the company but I moved on due to a better job oppertunity.
working with them pepare ther meals share fun with them walk with them
Worker (Former Employee) –  brampton1 May 2015
enjoyed working with retired elders. Take care of there meals and there eltilers plans for the day. My full schulle working with foes read story for them do a little gardening with them. share little birthdays with them. Talk with them about there family. Give them love most important task and most of all I rate this company.
Better way to Serve for Huminity
worker at Home (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON10 December 2014
Directly improve the health of the client.
Develop meaning full relationship.
Enjoyable job.
Good schedule.
Other staff is so good and helping in nature.
Salary is good.
Problem solving behavior learned.
Challenging and Interesting Workplace Working in Health Care Facilities
Volunteer as PSW (Central Park Lodge) (Former Employee) –  DonMills, Toronto Ontario16 August 2012
The typical day at work was during the first hour of our shift to do all the Activities Daily Living (ADL),shower,grooming oral hygiene etc. then we have to feed them (breakfast-Supper),I learned a lot during my volunteer & training time in Long Term Care,(Central Park Lodge & in Leisureworld Caregiving Centre). how to used the stander, mechanical lift,&shower tub using special wheelchair &stretcher. About the management they are nice ,always telling us the precaution (washing hands, using glove all the times ) our co-worker are very helpful,we are always welcome if we have some question or prob. if we can't handle the resident (if they had some bad mood). The most enjoyable part of the job if we are making fun &during the community service to the resident