Perri's Leathers Ltd.

Perri's Leathers Ltd. Employee Reviews

There is Good place and company. I learnt so many thing during work,energatic,creative staff.we work like team autmosphere. We enjoy many festival because of company management.
An absolute toxic and stifling environment. Very little room for growth and little appreciation for what you're trying to accomplish. Bottom of the barrel income and laughable commission. Backward business practices and management with inflated ego's. Future employers, do yourself a favour and stay away from this circus of a company.
Pros
Cons
Terrible place to work
Worked for literally one month with promises of long term. Management team and staff are clueless half the time. Each section of the factory has a whiteboard of how much you completed and at what time( you have to record yourself or else you will get warned) and if are not meeting goals you will be warned. The supervisors are running around like chickens with no head, getting scolded by the owner because they arent meeting goals. You literally have one break which is payed for but doesnt matter because you get 30 minutes and if you are late you will get warned. If you dont work weekends, you are most likely to get laid off like I was.basically if you dont say yes to working after hours you are 90% most likely to be laid off on the spot.
Pros
9am to 5pm job
Cons
No time for quick break, will be warned for anything
Bad environment work placeToo many workers are in small spotSuddenly fire employees any timeSwitching work positions without noticeThey are watching your hands whatever and whenever you are doing
Pros
no break time
Cons
no extra
They don't care about their employee. They have favouritism. Lack of staff and one employee have so much thinG to do. They don't appreciate if you met the target. Work is good but management is POOR.
it is a really good place to work. i work in the factory area. good people and it is fun to work. they train in a few areas. they have a good lunchroom to.
can you imagine that the employer do not provide a tap water for their labors? this is a bitter truth that exist in this workplace like the slavery system in the ancient time. there is no air ventilation there and employees inhale the dust and all particles and no one care about human’s health. this family owned business is established onfraud and inhumanity
I have been working at Perri's Leathers for only a couple months but it is a great work enviroment. Everyone is very friendly and gets along great! It is amazing to work in a place where everyone gets along well and works well as a team. This company also gives great opportunities to grow and learn in different departments, which is great to be able to expand your knowledge. There is a lot to learn and training provided is great, they walk you through every step of the way.
I currently work at Perri's Leathers and it is a good place to work. Although the training can be more detailed, the people there are really nice. Working on the assembly line is good but gluing can be boring. Make sure you are on time.
I currently work at Perri's Leathers as an Office Administrator. I enjoy the work because you get involved in multiple areas of the business (administration, logistics, purchasing, etc.). In this sense, there is always something new to learn.
good place to work with paid lunch (never had paid lunch). everyone is nice. they really want you to be on time. they need another radio on the other side of the factory.
I am very happy with this company. The staff is friendly and helpful, which makes the environment positive and light. What I like is that the company is growing rapidly and new ideas are accepted with enthusiasm.
Pros
Friendly and fun
16 May 2019
We appreciate the comment and the positive review! Please let us know if you have any other feedback!
Fast paced work environment with a lot of team work. People are nice and most have worked there long term. Everyone is friends so the atmosphere is always light and fun. Management is also friendly and supportive when targets need to be met.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
Far from home
16 May 2019
Only 30 minute lunch break during an 8 hour shift. No benefit plan and no paid sick leave. No information regarding this during the interview process. Very disappointing.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Everything else
17 May 2019
We are really sorry to hear that the work experience was not enjoyable for you! We really strive to always better our business. However, we should note that during the interview, all of your concerns described are covered (and also in the Company Policy and Procedure Manual and employment contract, which are signed by all individuals prior to starting work at our company). We also emphasize for everyone to ask as many questions as they can if anything is unclear. Please let us know if there is any other feedback you have!
I work at perris in 2018. A good place to work and people were nice. We have to hit numbers in hour but good place to work. I like the people and the work.
30 April 2019
We appreciate the comment and review! We have great staff here who are always willing to help out! Also, the work is unique - especially working in the music industry!
Stay positive those uncertainty in daily work. Responsiveness to the demand and responsible to all aspects. Teamwork makes job easier, focused in the demand.
Pros
Skilled
Cons
Non Skilled
30 April 2019
Hey, thanks for the comment and review! If any of our staff members have questions or are uncertain about how to complete a task, we always encourage them to ask away! We appreciate all questions and inquiries - and any feedback regarding our process!
Great staff, fun management team, too much horsing around. This company has a great working team, however management doesn't always act serious and professional. Deadlines are expected to be met without any guidance or training with a new position created when I was hired. Small family owned, family run business, with no room for growth
Pros
Fun work environment
Cons
Not professional management team
30 April 2019
Thanks for the comment and review! We strive to promote a great work environment for all of our candidates - and encourage anybody new to our company to ask questions! We are always here to help. Also, we encourage staff members to learn as much as they can about a variety of our workstations! With the more you know about our company, the more there is for growth - this includes becoming a Production Supervisor or a Lead.