Perri's Leathers Ltd. Employee Reviews

Office Administrator
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON16 May 2019
I currently work at Perri's Leathers as an Office Administrator. I enjoy the work because you get involved in multiple areas of the business (administration, logistics, purchasing, etc.). In this sense, there is always something new to learn.
Friendly staff and interesting job
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Concord, ON14 May 2019
I am very happy with this company. The staff is friendly and helpful, which makes the environment positive and light.
What I like is that the company is growing rapidly and new ideas are accepted with enthusiasm.
Pros
Friendly and fun
16 May 2019

We appreciate the comment and the positive review! Please let us know if you have any other feedback!

Up beat, fast paced work environment
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Concord, ON30 April 2019
Fast paced work environment with a lot of team work. People are nice and most have worked there long term. Everyone is friends so the atmosphere is always light and fun. Management is also friendly and supportive when targets need to be met.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
Far from home
16 May 2019

Poor company policy
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Concord, ON15 April 2019
Only 30 minute lunch break during an 8 hour shift. No benefit plan and no paid sick leave. No information regarding this during the interview process.

Very disappointing.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Everything else
17 May 2019

We are really sorry to hear that the work experience was not enjoyable for you! We really strive to always better our business. However, we should note that during the interview, all of your concerns described are covered (and also in the Company Policy and Procedure Manual and employment contract, which are signed by all individuals prior to starting work at our company). We also emphasize for everyone to ask as many questions as they can if anything is unclear. Please let us know if there is any other feedback you have!

Good job
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 April 2019
I work at perris in 2018. A good place to work and people were nice. We have to hit numbers in hour but good place to work. I like the people and the work.
30 April 2019

We appreciate the comment and review! We have great staff here who are always willing to help out! Also, the work is unique - especially working in the music industry!

JIT,I learned many things specially my skills and capabilities, contribute my ideas and positive thought with my co-worker and to my employer as well.
packer, sewer, pass trough, cutter (Former Employee) –  Concord, ON21 August 2018
Stay positive those uncertainty in daily work. Responsiveness to the demand and responsible to all aspects. Teamwork makes job easier, focused in the demand.
Pros
Skilled
Cons
Non Skilled
30 April 2019

Hey, thanks for the comment and review! If any of our staff members have questions or are uncertain about how to complete a task, we always encourage them to ask away! We appreciate all questions and inquiries - and any feedback regarding our process!

Fun work environment most of the time
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Concord11 November 2015
Great staff, fun management team, too much horsing around. This company has a great working team, however management doesn't always act serious and professional. Deadlines are expected to be met without any guidance or training with a new position created when I was hired. Small family owned, family run business, with no room for growth
Pros
Fun work environment
Cons
Not professional management team
30 April 2019

Thanks for the comment and review! We strive to promote a great work environment for all of our candidates - and encourage anybody new to our company to ask questions! We are always here to help. Also, we encourage staff members to learn as much as they can about a variety of our workstations! With the more you know about our company, the more there is for growth - this includes becoming a Production Supervisor or a Lead.