Pernod Ricard Employee Reviews

Worst place to work. Dont do it
Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Windso26 April 2019
People there are lazy and take advantage of new worker's. You see workers drinking in the locker rooms. Nothing gets done by managment. People just screw around all day making lines go down so they can either go drink or sit around and play cards. I would never recommend a place like this. Only if your intrested in being pushed around insulated and made to feel like your life is worth nothing. This is the worst most stressful most unexpected time iv ever had working. The union is what's helping people mess up the future of the company's and the new generation. These people dont deserve having there jobs. From managment to floor worker's to the HR there all abusing the system. But hopefully theyoos there jobs and get treated the way they treat others
Pros
Cons
This place sucks
On boarding was not affective
On -premise District Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 April 2019
the on boarding process with Pernod-Ricard is dismal at best. They do not give time to teach the employees how to use the tools they are expected to use on a day to day basis.
N.A
AP Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON21 February 2019
I havnt worked here long enough to make a valid assessment, however, for the few months that I did work here - the job was very boring and the people and the general work culture seemed very isolated.
contract job
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON4 December 2018
buildings are old and equipment was not being maintained. workers sleeping and playing card games and word puzzles all day. could't get anything done. had to contract out the work and have the workers watch.
Pros
Cons
clothing
Solid Workplace with little room to grow
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON8 June 2018
Very odd culture in the company that fails to value it's employees sometimes. Manager's are not held accountable, and often make decisions with little evidence backing them up.
Very stressful environment
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON2 April 2018
Employees are not appreciated for an honest hard work
Environment is very stressful
The operations are very unorganized
Incompetence in some people is tolerated
Had a great job for many years. Given high responsibility in creating and developing new systems.
Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON18 January 2018
Great place to work until company became greedy and fired me to steel my pension. They succeeded in stealing about $1,500,000 in pension from me over time.
Ambiance conviviale, employés rescpectés
Commis d'entrepôt (Current Employee) –  Vilee St-Laurent17 August 2017
J'aime travailler chez Corby, l'ambiance est conviviale, les employés respectés, les tâches et les objectifs sont clairement établis, ma relation avec les autres employés est excellente.
Pros
Excellente ambiance de travail
Cons
Pas d'avantages sociaux pour les temps partiels
World's most premium brand families
District Manager, Sales (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB9 August 2017
A company that stands behind what they sell. Corby is dedicated to being the top supplier in Spirit and Wines. It is a vast company with many outlets of employment.
Great Place to Work
IT SOLUTIONS DIRECTOR (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 June 2017
Excellent Benefits and Brands! Lot's of opportunity for Education and learning. Global exposure is fantastic! a Leader in the industry and great office locations.
Tres bonne
Journalier (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC26 April 2017
Monteur en ligne preparer la marchandise verification des palettes
Pros
Tres bon
Cons
Je trouvais sa parfait
Friendly and good atmoshpere overall for 89 days
Contract- Material Handling Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON23 January 2017
Hired as a contract worker in the material handling area. Great management in that area. Loaded and unloaded trucks. Stocked production areas. Overall was a good experience except that they ask if you want full time employment then put you through multiple interviews multiple testing and when I say multiple I mean about 8 times I had to either answer questions about nothing pertaining to the position and testing that really had nothing to do with the job or performance just to be let go after telling me I was getting a full time job. As I was not the only one that went through this process, many many people have done this just to be let go at 89 days.This is one of the worst places I personally know of that does this hire for 89 days and let you go just to bring in another group of people hoping for a chance at a good job and wage.
Pros
Day shift
Cons
89 days and out
Relatively simple and relaxed working enivironment
Temp (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON17 August 2016
Great place to work, but hard to stay in because of how unstable the industry is. Everyone was relaxed and stayed on focus. Great people to meet. Management is all union so job security is there in house but is subject to change at any moment without your time in. Don't rely on getting lucky!
Pros
Virtually stress free
Cons
Extremely tedious
Great Team
Territory Manager - Lower Mainland/Okanagan Region (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC9 June 2016
Great place to work. Had management support. Lots of weekly travel. Special Events were top shelf. Corporate structure changed over the years which lead to challenges across the country.
Pros
World Travel, Special Events
Cons
Job Security
Good place to work.
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON28 May 2016
Good place to work. Co-workers were great to work with. Good pay and benefits. Worked mostly day shift. Grateful to be able to complete an electrical apprenticeship.
Interesting process, lots to learn
General Helper (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON15 January 2016
I really enjoyed it until they let me go a week before Christmas, with only a month left before the contract was up stating that I did a wonderful job and no complaints.

Its a great place to work just don't get attached or bring any false hope that it will become a long lasting career. This is not said with anger but a simple acknowledgment that the last several contract hires had gone through the same thing.
young engaged workforce
National Recruiting Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 January 2015
terrific environment with a very engaged work force and engaging management - great partnership with owner pernod ricard
Great company to work with who place trust in their employees which guarantees integrity in my opinion
Field Merchandiser/Sales support (Former Employee) –  Southwestern Ontario30 June 2014
My job consisted of visiting LCBO Stores on a daily basis 3 days per week for the purpose of merchandising and sales support,
Learned a lot about the Adult Alcoho;ic Beverage Industry as well as the inner workings of the retail side of that business.
My manager was very good at his job and having worked with management at various levels of responsibility over the years considered him to be one of the more well rounded in terms of sales ability and man management
I worked with mainly salespeople in the field and can honestly say I never had an issue either professionally or personally.
I maintained a lock up for storage of merchandising materials and value add items and it could get a bit busy when deliveries were made but I couldn't say it was that difficult.
The actual store visits were great and I enjoyed good rapport with the store personnel and managers.
Pros
Working Conditions, Colleagues, working independently, company supplied work wear (Golf shirts)
Cons
Lay offs
excellent employer
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  windsor, on11 October 2012
Security and Fire Protection. shift work was probably the most difficult. Changed shifts on a weekly basis.
Enjoyed my work mates and the employees of the plant and office.
Pros
reception centre and family orientated events.
Cons
changing shifts each week