PerkinElmer

• Fair pay for job
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Trust in colleagues

Talented work colleagues

Its a decent enough place to work and has talented and helpful working culture at peer level. Good level of task ownership by most workers. Work overload can be an issue.

Hard working environment with many friendly people to help you succeed

Work is from 9-5. Friendly people, no one was micro managing, you were trusted to do your work. Stressful at times, but it was fulfilling work. I have no complaints. I'd love to work there again! I'm a student so I was there on a co-op, and is why I left the company.

Fantastic place to work

At PE a typical working day is 8 hrs. Every day is a fun day at PE. The most important thing for the success of the work is the working environment that anyone can found here. A very collaborative and helpful co-worker, dynamic administration and management are the keys of the PE.

An ordinary day at work

Everyone was very professional and nice and I always had support from co-workers. The job took some time for me to get used to, but after a while it was simple.

Pros

Working lunches. Lunch was provided and I got paid for the hour.

Cons

Difficult to get a day off work

good place

-very high quality standards -i like the atmosphere of a team work, nice people, very strong professionals. -passing both external and internal audits was very challenging test but finally has shown really good team work

Great company to be with

Management is fine, great work life balance, colleagues are friendly, a place with lots of challenges but also very rewarding as the end.

Great introduction into the industry

Large multinational company, and still growing. Many organizational changes afoot, and many challenging learning opportunities arise. However, management does not present a united front and are blatant in displays of favoritism and bias.

Pros

- global industry

Cons

- a lot of work to be done, yet company won't approve more headcount

Great organization to work for . Management had great leadership skills and great direction . Good teamwork in keeping customers happy .

Find and execute test cases

Work with developers to identify defects Perform multiple levels of testing Attend daily scrum meetings Create documentation for Bugs Really good management and co-workers

Great work environment with a great team.

Site is now closed and operations have moved to Boston. The Montreal site was a great company to work for with an excellent team.

No job security, no chance to advance within.

Managers do not look after the comany. They are only concerned about next quarter performance. Expect to be bullied by your manager. Restructuring is a constant concern here.

Pros

salary is good.

Cons

bully management, constant restructuring.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PerkinElmer. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• PerkinElmer