Perimeter Aviation LP

Perimeter Aviation LP Employee Reviews

No Time for your self
On call 24/7 for 2 weeks no time for your self or appointments. Very likely your planes will be broken or you won't have pilots. Then you do admin duties that are not your responsibility or do ground transports. Base salary is meager unless you work and get your trip bonus on average will be 200-400 additional each month the only perk is your LOA 50-$70 a day tax free. Management will always represent the best interests of the company before the staff. Hardest part of the job is the constant change in hours and staying in the noisy accommodation provided with very poor air quality. Perks you make a pay cheque until you find a better job.
Pros
My Fly ID
Cons
Hours of work Changing constantly
Management was easy
we had to get peoples bag onto the plane and load them into the plane and they had to follow us into the plane due to safety reasons because the boss said so...
Toxic
Toxic work environment with Management that is more interested in money than safety or customer service. Staff are not appreciated for what they do, and promises made to staff to "encourage them" are rarely followed through.
No leadership.
No communication, set backs and dosent pay enough for all the jobs you need to do. People higher up bully eachother to cover there bases. Then it all rolls down hill.
fun times is on day off and out on travels for training out to Winnipeg.
usually its good day work on time and wait for the customers, while waiting for the customers to arrive sit around have coffee. At first working for this company I had to get use to it fast because the manager told me this is a fast paced job an for the next few month I didn't do the dangerous goods paper work or handle it too because I did not had my dangerous goods certificate yet. Working with co-workers was good. At first it seems kind of complicated and hard, but when you get use to it, its actually its a fun job. I enjoyed working for this company.
Pros
free lunch would be at the training's the company provides the meals
Cons
but over time was good put up an extra hours.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Perimeter Aviation LP. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8