Perfumes 4U

Perfumes 4U Employee Reviews

Canada5 reviews
I have good Experience in perfume in uae 6 year I am enjoying my work and customers make happy so more customer coming and I make more sale language is Arabic English and Hindi
Terrible company to work for. Only care about almighty buck. Want employees to push their own perfumes which people have never heard of and are not long lasting or good quality. If you don't sell a certain percentage of their perfumes you are written up/fired. They don't care if it's not busy so only a few customers. They expect you to sell sell - $$$. They're very pushy & it's very stressful working there.
I work at the cooks town store and I love it here. We are fun and friendly people to work with we put a new meaning to work family 🙂 . A added bonus is the manager is amazing. It’s a very nice work environment.
Official response from Perfumes 4U
20 November 2019
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy to hear you are enjoying your experience with us.
Co-workers are very nice. The Manager is very helpful and guides the employees efficiently and effectively. Work can be fast paced at times which makes it more enjoyable and challenging.
Official response from Perfumes 4U
20 November 2019
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us.
Its a fun place to work, but I have a lot of problems with HR and management of this company.
Use to enjoy my job and now I don't even enjoy going to work and working scheduled shifts
Pros
Cons
long hours, no benefits