Performance Auto Group Employee Reviews

Not the best
Delivery Specialist (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON23 January 2019
My experience working for PAG was interesting. Needless to say every manager follows there own "protocol" wether it is legal or not. Contact HR about an issue and they will claim to be an "unbiased third party" which is false. No support for employees with mental health issues either. Disgusting what is deemed appropriate, and the fact that it is acceptable for a company to abolish employee privacy rights. Creative termination is the chosen form of termination.
Pros
Lunches covered Saturday, and free coffee Saturday.
Cons
Expect more, and not willing to compensate. Negative, rude, uphold different standards to different employees.
Corrupt group control by bullies, unprofessional & unethical Senior Managers covering up the wrong doings of favourites
Sales and Service (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON14 November 2018
Poor HR practices. Unethical Senior Managers let go of hardworking employees simply because you are not in the group of favourites. Unqualified and unprofessional HR who does not know the role and understand employee relations and HR regulations. Don't speak up or you will be targeted. Group is unorganized with ambiguous guidelines and standards and it is about who you know and not what your skills, experience and capabilities are. I would have rated 0 star if option is provided.
Pros
Used to be a better company, still have some good and genuine managers in a couple of dealerships
Cons
No advancement opportunties, no performance review, no salary adjustment
Fun Place to work for
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON28 September 2018
Though the hours are long they are pleasant, its a fun and interesting place to work. The employees make the place its upbeat and the environment is clean and pleasant. Had a wondetful time there.
Great
Transporter (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON26 August 2018
Best management staff i have encountered. Hardest working individual with great balance between business and emotion.

Competent staff allround help to contribute in making PAG on of Canada's largest groups and one of the highest volume selling groups as well.
Runnn away
Car Detailer (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON3 August 2018
Hi I worked at place but when I quit and to take my 400$ on vacation pay that day s so hurting I worked for Glenleaven Cheryler they make you wash cars in the spring which ok but when you hit the winter you would think oh ok washing cars for customers is done ohhh no you continue the wash even if it -34 they don’t care on you they say family but the manager is a big dick I hope this lottle place shuts down I asked for a raise never got it now it’s been a months and they have no one because the rate they are giving people just for future treat you employees right because your going to have a hard time finding people all I know is when my friends make a time and interview and what the manager tells what they are getting we have a good kick to it good luck and people Run away trust me
Cons
Nope
Very Good Environment
SALES AND LEASING CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON31 January 2018
When there is Bad weather the worse day to show cars to customers. Everyday i learned a lot. Very nice friendly environment. The most enjoyable time when i delivered the cars to my clients.
Under New Ownership Since I worked there
Parts and Service Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON16 October 2017
Busy days because of skeleton staff in the Parts Department... leading to upset customers and techs because they had to wait... Great staff and team work but under new ownership now
Great work environment
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Bolton, ON14 November 2016
I have had so many great opportunities to learn so many new things at this position. In the year that I have been here I have taken in so many new skills in customer service, administrative and reception positions. I enjoy working directly with the general public in a fast paced environment with wonderful co workers.
Pros
Friendly enviornment
Excellent Employer
SALES MANAGER (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON30 January 2014
Should never have left only left due to medical issues excellent Management support challenge at time excellent people to work for
Pros
awsome product line