Peregrine

Peregrine Employee Reviews

Interesting work. Good people

Management is nice and is easy to talk to. They are always open to suggestions for improvement. The people make the job and environment enjoyable. The design/engineering team often makes mistakes and/or doesn’t think things through so I have to do a lot of engineering and fixing at my bench which can be a little frustrating.

Pros

Well equipped

Cons

Could be better organized at times

unproductive

Always short of manpower. No help given to needy officers. salary deduction and downsizing manpower. Operation is led by a freak totally useless fellow from JASA.

Pros

Nil

Cons

unreliable

Insights into Peregrine

Areas for improvement
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility

Pengalaman bekerja

Aku mendapatkan pelajaran hidup pada saat aku menjdi sales marketing pekerjaan yg cukup gampang² susah untuk menawarkan barang produksi kantor ke masyarakat itu sulit butuh kecakapan berbicara dan tau apa yg sedang dibutuhkan masyarakat dg begitu kita menawarkan apa mereka butuhkan seketika itu juga pasti barang produksi bakalan laku terjual

Pros

Reward untuk sales yg berhasil mencapai target cukup untuk memotivasi para sales

Cons

Setiap hari bekerja

No tip environment

The position I held at Peregrine allowed me to grow in my position. I had the chance to connect with guests on a daily basis. The environment of no tipping allowed us to share genuine hospitality, that often is over looked in a typical restaurant with tipping.

Peregrine is very unique.

I had a psoutive experience working at peregrine. Got along with all the staff.I would recommend working at this job to others because they are very polite and proffessional.

Horrible exploitation of skilled workers.

No raises/ bonuses, people who ask for a review and raise are laid off. Management is incompetent and disengaged from projects; pat themselves on the back when projects go well without their assistance or input, accept none of the blame when anything goes wrong when they will not confirm specs and update drawings. They take advantage of the workers and shop has an extremely high turnover.

No benefits, no O/T pay, no security.

The owner is very business minded, but at the expense of his employees. Military working conditions without any appreciation. No overtime pay and will lay you off at the first slow period.

No security

After being told there will be 4-5 weeks of slow work and one day off a week and not to look for a job was laid off. No warning nothing had 3-4 days a week due to work shortage then laid off with no reason given

Cons

Not honest

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Peregrine. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Peregrine with

Learn about Peregrine in popular locations

• Peregrine