PepsiCo Employee Reviews

Challenging but exciting workplace
Warehouse Technician (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB2 May 2017
I had a great experience working here. It had a great environment. the job was tough and challenging at times but, everyone was more than happy to help me.
Pros
Free chips
Cons
tough hours
Exellent place to work at
Merchandise Distributor (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB2 May 2017
I really liked my experience with Pepsi co Food. Great place to work at! People are always so nice and helpful. I learned a lot during my experience and I would recommend it to anyone.
Great starting salary
Packager (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB30 April 2017
The job was fine while it lasted. Nights with twelve hour shifts made it hard to have an outside life some times. But workers an management were good.
Pros
paid lunches
Cons
long nights
Independence but at a cost
Account Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB20 April 2017
Get a lot of independence moving to grocery stores around the city and surrounding area where you stock pop that is dropped off by the delivery trucks.

You build displays or work product to the shelf.

Limited management oversight as you work alone and if full time are given a work iphone with which to communicate with staff, management and use the Pepsi app that logs you in and out of accounts and tracks your movements.

Best part of working as Account Merchandiser is having no manager looking over your shoulder, and mostly being able to plan your day as you see fit.

Worst part is how physically draining it is, uninteresting, the types of people who have to deal with (grocery store managers, staff, consumers), and how there is limited ability to move up the ranks into Sales or elsewhere unless you have heavy educational prerequisites
Pros
Independence, work iphone if full time, union once past 1500 hours.
Cons
Brutally physical work, deal with nasty personalities day to day, uninteresting work, limited ways to move up in company.
lots of good folks
industrial millwright (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 April 2017
good fellow employees, they stress on family values but truly do not care when it comes right down to it.
management has all the proper training but in no way demonstrates it
Pros
non
Cons
going home
Great Experience and Leadership
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC12 April 2017
Pepsico has great leaders, that invest time in developing talent. My time at Pepsico was very fruitful, and i was surrounded by many that had the same experience
good money long hours
Route sales representative lead (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON6 April 2017
If you dont mind working long hours.The money is good benefits are also good. The goals set out by management are high and achievable . Managers are helpful and will work with you to achieve your goals
easy work schedule
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON4 April 2017
Company was a great work place until they decided to do a big switch in the companies direction. involving pay, hours, management. There fore causing lots of disgruntle employees and a more hostile work environment.
Pros
flexible work hours
Cons
long hours small pay
Pepsi Bottling Co. Great place to work.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  London, ON1 April 2017
I enjoyed my days with Pepsi. You get to meet a lot of new people delivering to different stores. The hardest part of my day was leaving to go home.
Great company
Warehouse Technician/Driver (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON31 March 2017
Great company with a lot of opportunities. While starting out may be difficult at first, once you learn how all tasks are completed it becomes easier over time. Lots of new positions are always available.
Pros
Opportunities for growth
awesome
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Owen Sound, ON28 March 2017
the work environment here is wicked we all gather at 6:30 and joke around with each other then we head out on our day work with very little supervision so the work place is awesome
fun job
Route Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Grande Prairie, AB22 March 2017
delivering to a route already set,setting up displays. The most enjoyable part of the job was going to different locations and organizing the displays for the customer.
Pros
chips
Cons
some long days
Productive, friendly,peaceful,happy supportive warehouse,shift was perfect
Warehouse Technician (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB12 March 2017
I work at night shift which was perfect on my schedule.I've learned to operate forklift, and the management were willing to train us into other fields in the warehouse which i loved and appreciated it,i always wanted to learn new stuff.Everyone in the warehouse help each other and everyone are friendly.Management were strict but very supportive to their subordinates.They make sure everyone is happy and enjoys the job.I don't have anything bad to tell since it was a a very good place to work.
Pros
great company to work with
Cons
An excellent place to work
Truck Helper/Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON6 March 2017
Hours can vary durring the slow winter months, but you easily get as many hours as you want at all other months of the year, so you dont notice a difference durring the slow times.
Great pay and teamwork
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON3 March 2017
I worked hard and i was appreciated for it. TJ was a great boss. I had a great time with the other seasonals. We would all hang out in the lunch room before shift started. Once the shift started we had a healthy competition for fastest picker. Some full timers need to work harder. They don't realize people are doing the same work for way less money at other places. Others are great people and workers.
Pros
Teamwork, boss, pay
Cons
Whiny full timers
Rewarding place to learn selling skills
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON27 February 2017
A typical day required visiting your list of customers that was populated for you on your iPad for the day, usually about 12 accounts to visit. Take inventory, place orders, upsell racking and displays. Management micromanaged, workplace culture was a team environment. The hardest part of the day was trying to complete all tasks and the most enjoyable part pleasing customers.
Awesome
Weekend Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB27 February 2017
This is a great company to work for and it has a great work environment. I can work and still have to most of the day to my self and do things I enjoy outside of work.
Productive and fun place to work
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 February 2017
Great work life balance, great management, I did not enjoy working based on commission and some days I had to put in a lot of hours when there was a trade tour
Pros
Great work-life balance
Cons
Sales reps work on commission
It's ok
Electrician (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON8 February 2017
PEPSICo Is an ok place to work. It is a very fast paced and demanding company to work for. Pay is ok but advancement is very limited for hourly employees.
Good to employee's, lots of independance, difficult hours
Route Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON7 February 2017
Pepsico is a great company to work for management is great and so is the pay. Training was very helpful and well organized. Management listens to employee's and does a good job looking after their interests. The hours are difficult to adjust to however as they involve very early starts and are often very lengthy especially for new employees.
Pros
Great pay, Independance, Good managment
Cons
Hours can be difficult to get accustomed to