PepsiCo
Happiness score is 69 out of 100

PepsiCo Employee Reviews

Hi I was a delivery driver Toronto I would say, won’t get into full time position for everManagement was goodDrive chips to location hand balm on skids and receivers take advantage and you move chips to where they want them. Didn’t appreciate doing their job!You must pick up all the cardboard all day and it becomes a job in itself... then at the end of the day you need to bundle all the cardboard and they have to be all colour coordinated..Wasn’t my best job experience
Pros
Cons
Never get in their union
This is a great place to work. The work load isn’t by any means unrealistic. The culture at Frito-Lay is second to none. I left because of restructuring of the warehouse. I would definitely work for the PepsiCo group again if an opportunity come up. It’s a great company.
Pros
Company culture
Cons
Would like more hours/shifts
Pepsi was best job I ever had sure you work hard but you get paid for lots of opertunity to advance and become manager i was there 32 years to retirement best job I ever had!!
Pros
Stable work
Cons
Long hours on holidays mainly 4th of July.
les journees se suivre mais ne se ressemble pas. ce n'est pas redondant.on apprend plein de chose et c'est un emploie qui faut etre polyvalent
Pros
bon salaire et travail a plein temps
Cons
assurance collective assez honereuse pour la protection
Do not work for Pepsi! Zero life work balance. Management is the worst! They expect way too much for such little pay. Very toxic place! Union is so strong so really hard to get in permanently.
Benefits
Cons
Everything else
I have worked for Pepsi for a year now. And the hours were very inconsistent. The mangers could care less about you. Sometimes the stores would complain to the mangers and the sales rep they would put you under the bus. And they always end up putting the blame on you even if it wasn’t your fault. They have higher expectations but can’t give you enough hours and there is no chance to move up with this company. And you easily could be let go. Don’t waste your time better to find something else.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Management and less hours
The entire building and all the different departments have double standards. Everyone hates their job and complains about management. Communication between floor worker and management is frail.
Pros
3 day work weeks, 12 hr shifts
Cons
Double standards
Excellent, le travail est assez simple a comprendre.
If you wish to succeed and go up in a company... this isn't the company for you . There's alot of favoritism within the work place. The people you work with however make the job enjoyable. Pay is good hours aren't bad. They will say ur performance is key. It is a big company therefore you are just a number to them . Your numbers do not matter. As long as they get the day finished on time that's all they care for .
Pros
Pay, vacation
Cons
Management. Favorites.
Typical day at work in the warehouse at the Lethbridge site involves lowering your expectations of the food service industry. I learned to drive forklift but also not care about cleaning up and only focus on numbers and getting things done fast. Management only focuses on numbers and getting things done faster. Not much focus on Health and Safety, even though they always say that's the most important. The workplace culture is typically to go behind someone's back to get ahead. No one likes going to work and they all complain amongst themselves about how bad it is. The "Speak up" line is garbage. Hardest part of the job is standing on your feet all day and listen to management lie to your face and workers complain. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning to drive forklift.
Pros
Pay is alright, Benefits are good
Cons
Long hours on your feet, Unaccountable management, Dirty work environment
Iam very happy to work at Pepsico and I want to get my retirement here !at the beginning it’s difficult to get through required time to be syndicated. After it’s good
very easy to understand everything there, people are very nice there, great supervisor, need to be kind of fit to last a day there with all the lifting that is required there but over all very fun to work there.
Pros
great people
Cons
hard to get in contact with manager
As other reviews noted expect 10-12 hours work days. During your interview ask how many days and how many hours you will be putting in. Do your math.
Pros
Great people in general
Cons
Long hours and pay.
Productivity is estimated by a computer system, not very reliable in my point of view, depends on luck and some people seem able to know tricks about it,
Pros
Good work experience
Cons
sometimes less work
This place suck$. Do not work here. They fire constantly. Santa one of the bosses is the biggest bit&h I ever met. It’s union and they only get one break. Beware of this place
Pros
If you leave it’s ok
Cons
Do not enter place.
This place is a dogs breakfast, they run you into the ground. They provide little to no training. There is no career mapping and leadership is very hands off. You are not valued at all and not supported. Managers just care about CDA and score cards. People are promoted faster if they went through the sales leadership program. Women will receive jobs within 1/3 of the time as men and not have to go through the same levels of the business. This employer willingly let staff go to stores with positive Covid-19 cases if there was (no direct contact) with that case or department. They just care about volume and that's it. If you want a life outside of work do not work for this company...
Pros
flexible start time
Cons
long hours, no support
I started working with Pepsi with very enthusiastic hopes. Just like any new employee, I had to learn the job. I personally thought I got put into runs by myself too quickly. I couldn't do each store in the time they needed me to. Merching is very labouring and takes an organized and timely person to get it down. I thought i was doing fine for how new I was. There weren't any heads up when they let me go. And they didn't give me a reason. I had the potential to learn and get it down. Just how it was handled was a bit odd. Also, it seemed like I was fairly disposable once the busy time of year was over. No hard feelings now. Good Luck, GP PepsiCo.
Pros
40 cents a km for travel from store to store
Cons
straining on your body.
I enjoyed my time working for PepsiCo. The plant Manager is a good man. But employees would try to stab you in the back. I recommend this place to all new az drivers
Pros
Home daily and no weekends work
Cons
Physically demanding as the warehouse would overload some skids.
Flexible working hours as long as you merchandise the stores you are given during the day Pros. Flexible working hours Cons: Some days are long due to delivery scheduling
This is the best place I have worked. I left the job just because I completed a graduate degree in software engineering. I loved working there and would love to go back at some point in the future
Pros
culture
Cons
long drives within the GTA can be exhaustive
The places used to be awesome ! New management too over and it’s a dive . Turnover is very high ... no room for advancement... they take advantage of employee’s based on quickness . Busting your butt for nothing .
Pros
Great pay, good HR
Cons
Grumpy old guys working 40 years, worst management ever ... management are all friends and don’t care about employees.
  1. Employee reviews