PepsiCo Employee Reviews

Dynamic Environment
Senior Planner, Supply Chain (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 August 2018
Good company to work for, very dynamic environment, very fast, plenty of innovations. There is the opportunity to work in either division (foods or beverages), or in different locations across the country.
Pros
Work environment, brands, learning opportunities.
Cons
Yearly performance review process is very subjective.
Horrible place to work for students
Warehouse Technician (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON13 August 2018
Students are paid less than half of the other employees and do the most work. They do not care about the students. Force you to work in 30 degree weather and time your every move.
Cons
Unpredictable hours, poor management, everyone is a number
Account Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Alberta12 August 2018
Overall isn’t a bad job. Def not long term. The worst parts about this job is the unpredictable hours on a day to day basis. Not sure when your getting off work. It’s all paid salary which is a perk, but summer time and Christmas time are extremely busy and your alone majority of the time. Lots of driving around which can be nice for breaks in between but not so fun in the winter months. I had an issue with one of my managers not really supporting me in this roll. You also have to do all the ordering and felt like you were always working around the clock and always thinking what would I have to do the next day. Like I said overall not a bad job, but there is little advancement in this company and it’s very much a numbers game.
Pros
Salary, Stats Off, good benefits
Cons
Long hours (unpredictable), very little support, not enough praise, driving
Retail Sales Intern
Retail Sales Intern (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB6 August 2018
The workplace environment is awesome; everyone is welcoming from day one and is more than happy to help and give advice. My time as an intern was an experience that I will never forget because of what I have learnt and the people that I worked with. Everyday was different in the office and it was never boring. Working at PepsiCo demands that you are able to multitask and be adaptable to all situations as the issues and projects are always changing. Nothing was truly to hard to tackle however because the PepsiCo team is always there to support you.
Not your typical driving job, but can be fun at times.
CLASS 1 DRIVER (Current Employee) –  BC3 August 2018
Typical day starts at 5am, 10-14 hour days.

Job is approximately 20% driving, 80% moving cases and bottles.

Management is overall good, but will squeeze every last ounce out of you if you let them, to the point of exhaustion.

Workplace culture has been better.

The hardest part of the job is frequent schedule changes, long days, and common equipment failures, from trucks to power jacks. But the job does pay hourly.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the open road, and meeting the customers at the some of the delivery locations.
Pros
For a driving job, the hourly compensation is hard to beat.
Cons
No work/family life balance.
A great atomsphere to work in
Admin Assistant (Current Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ON3 August 2018
A great atomsphere to work in. great place with amazing managers.
I do all the paperwork in the office and finalized all the routes.
I work on all the reports for our office location.
Great Company to work for
Geo-box Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Delta, BC30 July 2018
If you're new to delivery and driving; training is available until you're comfortable on your own. Co-workers are friendly and very helpful good overall morale. Management's door was always open and available. Very physically demanding position to start as seniority usually determines how many cases to be lumped falling to the last guy on the list (keeps you in good shape!). Some merchandising is involved during the week to keep you working to get your hours. Highly recommend :)
Pros
Lots of hours during peak summer
Cons
Slower during fall and spring
Bad Management
Account Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON25 July 2018
They keep you as part-time forever; no benefits, no paid vacations, no extended insurance. The just dont care ...................................................
Pros
Good pay
Cons
everything else
sales rep
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON23 July 2018
great company, great people to work with.
if you dont like morning this is not the job for you, but overall everything flows great. cant be afraid to work hard!
Pros
good pay, decent hours
Cons
weather
Environment exigent
Représentante des ventes-relève (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON23 July 2018
Bon salaire et bons avantages mais demande beaucoups d'heures de travail et peut devenir très stressant et épuisant.
Pros
Salaire
Cons
Longues journées et beaucoup de route
Hard work required but great people to work with
Sales Representative (Full-time) (Former Employee) –  Carleton Place, ON23 July 2018
A very strong work ethic is needed as it is physical. Time management skills an asset. Team oriented and goal driven. Safety a priority. Do your best, meet targets and have fun.
Pros
Very little supervision, left to your own devices.
Cons
Assistance can be hard to come by when you’re on the road alone.
It depends..
associate (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON19 July 2018
If you don't mind a constantly stressful job with little work-life balance, you'll get rewarded by being promoted every 2 years and paid a good salary.
A good place to work. Excellent Company
Bilingual Credit Associate (Former Employee) –  FritoLay, PEPSICO Food10 July 2018
Excellent company.
A place of Diversity.
The Job requires a lot of Financial skills, focus, and good time Management.

Enjoyed Working with Major Account companies in English speaking provinces, as well as in French Province- Quebec
Pros
Yes! Free Lunches, from time to time
Cons
Too much gossips
Great place
Product Availability Supervisor/Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 July 2018
Great place to work. Good pay and incentives for staff showing good work performance. Plant ran well and could depend on management to give us what we needed to be successful.
A despoiler of careers with a track record of abuse by managers who are not tempered but allowed to prevail
IT Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 July 2018
Employees take a job in good faith, expecting that when performance measures are met with excellent/good appraisal ratings - this will lead to good things not to being laid off. Employees are left without references but tarnished reputations.
Amazing company
Front Line Leader (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON4 July 2018
If you are looking for welcoming workforce with a diverse and competent members, look no further Pepsico is the perfect place. Moved hours from my hometown to work at a plant with Pepsico and everyone was very helpful in getting the knowledge I need to be skillful at the job. Had an excellent boss. Couldn't ask for a better experience.
Fast paced place, Lots of reorganization/restructuring/ lay off, Great place to learn
Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON3 July 2018
Fast paced place
Job interesting
Limited career advancement
Management culture is poor
Lots of reorganization/restructuring/ lay off
Great place to learn
Pepsi - work hard, play hard!
Marketing / Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB25 June 2018
Pepsi provided me several ways to discover and improve my professional skill set. From an internal sales representative to team leader, outside sales representative, Field Sales Coordinator (ie: marketing) and Special Events Coordinator, each role took me down an interesting path.
Pros
The people I worked with were outstanding!
Cons
Worked a lot of hours
ok place to work short term
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB22 June 2018
Pepsi is a giant corporation where you are just another number. Give it a try if you like conformity and communication, lots and lots and lots of communicating
Pros
wage is ok but lowest of all departments
Cons
2 days notice for new schedule, long hours, bad pallet jacks at stores, store management
Great Work Life balance
Demand Planner (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON18 June 2018
I worked for Pepsico as a demand planner and was a great experience. The management team is very engaged and definitely cares about their employees. I would recommend working at Pepsico anytime!
Pros
Work from home sometimes
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PepsiCo. Our community is ready to answer.

53.9K