PepsiCo
Here to help: Coronavirus update

PepsiCo Employee Reviews

Canada593 reviews
Productive and fun workplace with chances for promotion
Would definitely recommend this workplace to other people looking for a relaxed environment with chances to move up within the company for how hard you work.
Good Environment at a Large corporation
Managers are easily approachable, you feel like part of the team, it is a well run company. Co workers will help you out if you have questions or need help.
Very good.
Pepsi cola was the best thing ever...I would go back to work there today that the number one company..good pay good management...customers services good ..
Horrible workplace
Pepsico is a very unorganized company. I worked for the Grande Prairie location and at first it seems like it will be a great place of employment but things quickly change no work like balance whatsoever. I was working 6 sometime even 7 days a week and still barely made enough money to pay my bills. The manager abuses his power and is no help at all, never checking on his most essential employees. I would never recommend this company to anyone!
Grande entreprise avec de bonnes structures d'emploi
J'ai eu la chance d'occuper plusieurs postes au sein de l'entreprise et les défis ont tous été très stimulants
Challenging
Great people to work with but very lean. Fast-paced environment, always changing. Very reactive, not so proactive. Good opportunities if you like the industry.
Efficient Time Management Skills needed
Service each account specified in timesheet each day in a timely manner Confirm service and delivery schedule with PepsiCo coordinators and drivers, as well as communicating with store managers about store information, key contacts and sign-in policy.
>Organizing secondary locations such as racks and displays to match with planograms & traffic flow.

>Practice efficient time management skill to service accounts efficiently within established time periods.
Very nice team
It is a place full of nice people, managers are helpful and friendly. A good place to work and built a career. If you are a good worker certainly will like the company.
Good
Thanks for working at this job. Happy angry happy relaxed stressed relaxed stress injuries. Mixed emotions like any other job but never have any problems with pay unlike the Punjab truck companies
Overall Good Place to Work
Management is not so great but the pay is great. Work is super heavy and start time is very early. Enjoy my team mates. Hardest part of the job is the heavy lifting.
Stressful work culture
Very stressful job and physically tiring, repetitive work, long nights but the only nice thing about the job is the pay if you looking to make some money the jobs for you otherwise look for something else trust me you will not regret it
Ok to Work
I enjoy my time there, great teammates i get to know the culture of being a merchandising associate
I was taught sales and merchandise at it finest

I enjoy the challenge
great place to work
Great place to work they actually treat you like adults and communicate to as needed, really good work life balance. Its a fun semi fast paced environment, you get to meet lots of local people
Good work co i hope that i work by this co
its wunderful work co. I hope that i work at this co and I love beside it and work fulltime if he ask me that I want indeed to work at this co if can that
Fast Paced
Very fast-paced and required to hot your pick targets. You learn how to manage your time successfully as you start out with not much responsibility but later on more responsibility is given to the new recruits.
Relaxed environment
PepsiCo has variety of old technology and systems to maintain. Limited growth opportunities as most of the decisions are drive from corporate HQ in US.
PepsiCo is just the best
I wish I was still there working my way to sales, you know places because you travel a lot as a merchandiser. Its a family company, your superior shows there appreciation
Pros
Flexible hours
environnement de travail autonome
la direction n'a pas de collonne, discipline laisse à désirer
Great Leadership , amazing team atmosphere
PepsiCo was a great experience that lead by world class leaders. PepsiCo understands and invests in their Teams to ensure they are set up for not only short term but long term as well.
good work space
minimal job security decent hours and wages satisfactory downline communications opportunities to grow limited to confinements of existing work section
Employees are amazing. Management sucks
The employees are great. Excellent team to work with and super supportive. They are skilled and know their job extremely well. If you put in the effort to understand their strengths and weaknesses you'll get great results. Management sucks. Politics, bias' and other things get in the way of everyday work.