Good place to work for a living.
if you are new in company.You have to work hard more than senior driver
Fun and exciting environment. Smooth and professional thinker. It is a place to work at ease because of its leadership in trainings and in customer relations.
Working place environment has only work
Not enough hours, promised every other weekend off and it was never delivered. Scheduled to work every weekend even though i was services supervisor.
Good compinen n good worker
Depends on your manager. The first manager I worked with was supportive and the team was great. I was covering a sick leave on contract and she gave me a good reference to another manager to cover a mat leave. The next manager was awful. Expected to learn everything in very little time. The accounts that I took over were a mess and the expectations were that I fixed everything immediately.
No nonsense management with huge expectations for performance.
Pepsi bottling Group was a great company to work for, but when PepsiCo bought back all of Canada locations and made it PepsiCo and became an American company, everything went down the drain. Your pretty much a number and all they care about is how much profits go into the shareholders pockets.... go work for Coke instead
Brutal business results all that matter
- If you were to leave PepsiCo, what would be the reason?12 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of PepsiCo about how to improve the company?7 people answered
- Why would you want to work at PepsiCo?6 people answered
- Is it shift work6 people answered
- What are the working hours at PepsiCo?6 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at PepsiCo?6 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Pepsi Cola Products Philippines Inc.?6 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at PepsiCo?5 people answered
- Does PepsiCo require background check?5 people answered
- What is the dress code at PepsiCo?4 people answered