Peopleready
Coronavirus update
Information from Peopleready:

Peopleready Employee Reviews

Canada158 reviews
There are many offices of PR,ive worked in many of them across Canada, this one, to the untrained eye may look disorganized at times but make no mistake these Gals know how to put you to work. If the work is there, you will be sent out!
Pros
They transpo to farther locals which is great!
Cons
Some job sites are bonehead to work WITH, NOT PR problem or issue though really.
2 July 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We are pleased to hear that you had a good experience with us!
A very terrible place. I would not recommend, especially with all the temp agencies in Calgary that are available for employment. Many temp agencies treat people nice.
Pros
Cons
everything
very well set and easy to answer very detailed was great to see it was easy to do im glad i had the opportunity to be an employee of this company the management was so knowledgeable
2 August 2020
Hi there, thank you for taking the time to rate us! We're pleased to hear you had a good experience.
this company is unprofessional. I worked hard and precise yet the management was terrible. they had many ethical question marks in their operations. I do not recommend applicants to work here. their management was also racist.
29 July 2020
Hey, let’s make this right. Will you give us a call at 253-573-5063 so we can follow up?
The work at PeopleReady was excellent. The paid properly and the manual labor was easy. When they had work which was usually a consistent basis they organized it well. The problem was that in the offseason when work was scarce, you would arrive at work at five-thirty in the morning and wait all morning hoping to go out on crew and they may not have had enough work to send you out for a days work nd you would be sent home.
26 June 2020
Thank you for leaving us this rating! We appreciate the feedback.
I’ve had excellent work experience with People Ready and can work and choice my jobs . I feel comfortable no matter we’re I’m places to be safe and learn from good trades people. They’ve been a great help in my life .
Pros
It’s temp.
Cons
Not steady work.
25 June 2020
Hi there, thank you for your rating! We are glad you had a good experience and hope to see you back soon.
The jobs supplied by people ready were for a wide range of persons from every walk of life and capabilities. The staff were very concerned with fitting people for the right jobs, great place if you are ready to work.
11 June 2020
Thank you for providing this positive feedback about your experience at our branches! We take pride in putting hundreds of people to work every day. If you have additional concerns, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at 253-573-5063.
They help by providing transport to far places and their management was very good. The hardest part of the jobs were the early morning ones. if they place you at a workplace and the people request for you again, they will notify you first
5 June 2020
Enjoyable for the most part depending on who you're working with and what job you're assigned to.
Potential for full-time work if an employer notices you get the job done well
28 May 2020
It's okay. Its only temp work so it is what it is. the best part of the job was the fact that you get paid daily and you be on different job sites on the regular.
30 March 2020
Great place to work for being a temp agency. They work hard to get you out to work everyday. I recommend stopping by any People Ready Branch and checking it out if possible.
27 March 2020
It wasn't the best experience I have had but it was still not the worst either. It really depends on where you work and who you work for, on how your treated
18 March 2020
Hey, thank you for taking the time to write feedback about your time here. We’d like to further understand how we can improve. Feel free to call us at 253-573-5063 so we can connect directly.
Find work elsewhere if possible. It took them a month and a half with no response from them before I went back in and got hired on the spot after they said to fill out my application online and I would have a answer regardless within 48 hours.
16 March 2020
The office opens at 5:30 am EST. Much of the time, it's min. wage, but sometimes they have placements that pay much more. Management has definitely stepped up. If you have steel-toed footwear, working gloves, and a hard hat, walk with them (they'll charge you if they have to provide it.) If you have specific additional skills, let them know!
13 March 2020
Good temp agency with different offices to work out of. I worked through two different branches. Pay could be a bit better for a well known large corporation. Even smaller Temp. Agencies pay better.
9 March 2020
Good temporary employment place.
Lots of different kinds of general laborer work, which got you too open your mind on the various job opportunities out there.
5 March 2020
I worked off and on for about a year. The staff is so friendly and efficient. Always jobs available. Great variety of positions offered and safety equipment always available on hand.
2 March 2020
Peopleready is a company owned by Trueblue, a temporary staffing firm that helps connect people and work. The company operates across Construction, Manufacturing, Warehousing, Hospitality and other related industries.
Pros
Fun work environment
27 February 2020
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are pleased you have had and are continuing to have a positive experience with our company!
this place is not suitable for a person looking to work everyday and make ends meet . it is a filler position , they charge the company you are working for, twice what they are paying you
27 February 2020
go in nice and early or brisk late night. work hard and smart. if you slack you'll know some how. have some sense toward the secretaries and get paid. bing bang boom.
17 February 2020
i liked working at people ready for one of my first jobs I learned a lot of different kinds of work ethic by working there, because of all the different job sites we went to.
10 February 2020