People Store Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

placement doesn't match skills
Temporary Employment Placement (Current Employee) –  St. Thomas, ON12 October 2018
The staff is great and will place you really quickly if you need a job right away, however the job they place you in typically is a factory and wage is pretty low.
Pros
quick job placement
Cons
factory swing shift
good
Picker (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON1 September 2018
Its good to work there but they do not provide full hours that are required . the work has slow then i have to left the job. its good experience of picking .
Pros
experience
Cons
temporary work
Do not work here
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON30 August 2018
This company is horrible they won’t pay you! I filed a claim with MOL against this company. It’s ruled that they had to pay me I still haven’t gotten paid.

This company is not organized and they treat there employee like dirt!

Be mindful I would suggest that you not work at this company unless your trying to volunteer your time!
Poor
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON14 August 2018
They Suck at their Job! Terrible customer service! Don't know how to handle their clients and or their employee's! Many other agencies out there that are better!
Pros
Cons
Many
Home away from home
Recruitment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON13 August 2018
I have been working with People Store Staffing Solutions Inc. for almost a year and its been an amazing journey so far. I've got to learn a lot of things that I just read in books during my course. Management is very friendly and always happy to help. Work culture is pretty straight forward ( your work is recognised and appreciated ).
Pros
Amazing people to work with. Motivating Leader
Cons
none that i know off
productive
Package Handler (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON7 August 2018
it was a very unique experience working with many different types of personalities was very fun. i enjoyed my time at peoples store as well as working there.
Great Place to Work!
Area Manager (Current Employee) –  GTA, ON1 August 2018
Work with AMAZING people
Everyone is willing to help out
Challenging positions - keeps me on my toes
Team environment
Compensated well
A ton of perks and recognition awards
Great Temp Agency
General Labour (Current Employee) –  London, ON27 July 2018
Great group of people, was able to get work the first week sign up with them and was able to find permanent job through them. Always friendly and helpful when dealing with them.
Pros
Helpful finding work
Cons
10 years in and it's better than ever!
Sales (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 July 2018
If you are a person that hustles there is amazing opportunity in all departments. They promote from within and encourgage you to grow but you have to work for it.
Pros
The best commision structure in the industry
Top notch company with room for growth!
Team Lead Recruitment Services (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON18 June 2018
Great company to work for. I have been working with People Store Staffing for almost 4 years now. Started off as a Recruiter, and given optimal opportunity to prove myself. After some hard work they built a career plan to help me move towards my goal. I now work as a Team Lead of Recruitment Services and am loving it! I get to manage a team and at the same time work towards bettering myself and my branch. The culture is built on growth! Very open management where you are able to voice an opinion that matters. Keep on doing what you are doing!
Pros
President Club Yearly Top Performers Trip
Cons
Long Hours During Our Peak
Great place to work!
Director of Operations (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON18 June 2018
I have been working with People Store Staffing for over 10 years now. Great company, which really focuses on developing you into where you want to go in your career.
Pros
Free top performers trip
Cons
Stressful during peak
Good Benefits
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 May 2018
Worked here for a bit.
They don't give you a good starting salary. They do have good benefits.
Work life balance is almost non-existent and must be able to work all weekends and after hours.
Great Place To Work!
Area Manager (Current Employee) –  London, ON17 May 2018
Best job I've ever had!! Great people who care about their clients and employees. I would recommend to anyone seeking top talent or a great job opportunity
Not Able To Accommodate
Automotive Assembler (Former Employee) –  London, ON24 April 2018
Not Able To Accommodate conditions/ situations of employees. Stressful environment due to inability to function without making mistakes due to payroll errors.
Pros
Job/Working
Cons
Not Able To Accommodate
day at work
Warehouse worker (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON21 March 2018
Theres always something new to learn everyday. Its never a dull moment. Although it would be nice for the coworkers to speak english, for i don't feel uncomfortable working and walking around the warehouse.
Pros
nice people
Cons
shift times always changing
Great experience
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 January 2018
It was not the best or most enjoyable job, but nonetheless it was a great experience. Might be expected from working at a warehouse, but it was long hours and very early in the morning. Typically 10 hours a day from 7am to 6pm and occasional start at 6am. I am sure the place is quite nice when it's not excessively crowded. Was working close to the holiday season, so there was a redundant amount of people. Which made checking in and out longer than needed. Especially for a lunch room that typically fits around 50 or so people to over a 100 and with given lunch break of 30 minutes, its always rush to finish. Overall, I learned may new skills with the given time I worked there, so it was valuable.
Pros
Learning new things.
Cons
Long hours, short breaks and lunch.
NOTHING interesting here pure slavery
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON8 January 2018
Worst agency ever the government should shut them down i woke so early to catch the bus in the blistering WINTER heading to work only to find out that i wasn't needed that day something the AGENCY fail to tell me in advance do not work for them period
Cons
one of the worst job agency in canada
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON16 November 2017
worked for a over a year for hbc. after a year i asked if i can change shift. the answer is "no, we dont hire at this time".. but they keep hiring new people lol, they dont care about temps. hbc take the most out of temps for less pay. no career advancement at all. work is boring here after a month period.
Worse Place To Get A Job Through
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Ingersoll, ON5 November 2017
One of the worse places to get a job through! Myself and 2 others got a job through London being FULL TIME and after a week was put to On-Call. They not only give you horrible pay but they also rip you off your pay (we all worked the exact same hours and my paycheck was less even though we were all paid the same hourly rate) I would NEVER recommend this agency to anyone! The management at the agency is just horrendous. They are snarky and rude and it feels like they don't even want to do their job. They will place you in a job that isn't suitable for you or that you have no interest in!
general labor
payroll payment department (Former Employee) –  wardens and 4014 November 2017
they cut your money if you work for 4 days .they pay for 3 days 1 day you work free , thay not paying for you. this pepole store in side of the wearhouse of hudsonbay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at People Store Staffing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9