People Store Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Top notch company with room for growth!
Team Lead Recruitment Services (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON18 June 2018
Great company to work for. I have been working with People Store Staffing for almost 4 years now. Started off as a Recruiter, and given optimal opportunity to prove myself. After some hard work they built a career plan to help me move towards my goal. I now work as a Team Lead of Recruitment Services and am loving it! I get to manage a team and at the same time work towards bettering myself and my branch. The culture is built on growth! Very open management where you are able to voice an opinion that matters. Keep on doing what you are doing!
Pros
President Club Yearly Top Performers Trip
Cons
Long Hours During Our Peak
Great place to work!
Director of Operations (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON18 June 2018
I have been working with People Store Staffing for over 10 years now. Great company, which really focuses on developing you into where you want to go in your career.
Pros
Free top performers trip
Cons
Stressful during peak
Good Benefits
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 May 2018
Worked here for a bit.
They don't give you a good starting salary. They do have good benefits.
Work life balance is almost non-existent and must be able to work all weekends and after hours.
Great Place To Work!
Area Manager (Current Employee) –  London, ON17 May 2018
Best job I've ever had!! Great people who care about their clients and employees. I would recommend to anyone seeking top talent or a great job opportunity
day at work
Warehouse worker (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON21 March 2018
Theres always something new to learn everyday. Its never a dull moment. Although it would be nice for the coworkers to speak english, for i don't feel uncomfortable working and walking around the warehouse.
Pros
nice people
Cons
shift times always changing
Great experience
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 January 2018
It was not the best or most enjoyable job, but nonetheless it was a great experience. Might be expected from working at a warehouse, but it was long hours and very early in the morning. Typically 10 hours a day from 7am to 6pm and occasional start at 6am. I am sure the place is quite nice when it's not excessively crowded. Was working close to the holiday season, so there was a redundant amount of people. Which made checking in and out longer than needed. Especially for a lunch room that typically fits around 50 or so people to over a 100 and with given lunch break of 30 minutes, its always rush to finish. Overall, I learned may new skills with the given time I worked there, so it was valuable.
Pros
Learning new things.
Cons
Long hours, short breaks and lunch.
NOTHING interesting here pure slavery
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON8 January 2018
Worst agency ever the government should shut them down i woke so early to catch the bus in the blistering WINTER heading to work only to find out that i wasn't needed that day something the AGENCY fail to tell me in advance do not work for them period
Cons
one of the worst job agency in canada
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON16 November 2017
worked for a over a year for hbc. after a year i asked if i can change shift. the answer is "no, we dont hire at this time".. but they keep hiring new people lol, they dont care about temps. hbc take the most out of temps for less pay. no career advancement at all. work is boring here after a month period.
Worse Place To Get A Job Through
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Ingersoll, ON5 November 2017
One of the worse places to get a job through! Myself and 2 others got a job through London being FULL TIME and after a week was put to On-Call. They not only give you horrible pay but they also rip you off your pay (we all worked the exact same hours and my paycheck was less even though we were all paid the same hourly rate) I would NEVER recommend this agency to anyone! The management at the agency is just horrendous. They are snarky and rude and it feels like they don't even want to do their job. They will place you in a job that isn't suitable for you or that you have no interest in!
general labor
payroll payment department (Former Employee) –  wardens and 4014 November 2017
they cut your money if you work for 4 days .they pay for 3 days 1 day you work free , thay not paying for you. this pepole store in side of the wearhouse of hudsonbay.
An alright company.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON5 October 2017
The workplace is pretty alright considering that it is a warehouse. A good full-time job gets you 8 hours in work in total, with 2 extra hours that are optional. My only complain is the organization of items in the warehouse. Delicate glassware should not be placed on high places!
Pros
Two 15 min. break (paid) and lunch break
Cons
Poor organization
they are the worst agency to deal with
trying to get a job (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON23 September 2017
They lie about what is required and waste your time. They are rude and unprofessional. Dont waste your time! They fail to tell you what they need of you and act like they are doing you a favour..
Cons
liars, unprofessional
Worst agency around
Worker (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 September 2017
There is always a better option than the people store. Workers are given about as much respect as toilet paper. Do not devalue your worth by working here, no matter who you are or what your skills are, you can and will find something better.
Pros
Not a thing
Cons
Not a bad experience at all so far.
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON20 September 2017
Very good experience so far. I have been there for over a year and things have been somewhat steady. I love really like the location and the special events they hold.
Be Aware
forlklift operator (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON19 September 2017
These people are like every other temp agency you are expendable. I am trying legal advice. They show no organization skills and they say they call numerous times.When in turn they have only called once.
They use trickery like all temp agencies
General labour (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON24 August 2017
Looking at one of their Guelph ads it says warehouse work great pay, but then it says $13 something to start. Lol they trick people into signing up and then give out slave labour for minimum wage. S and A Washco is the place it was taking people on for and the place itself has a high turnover rate for a reason.
Pros
Quick cheap jobs
Cons
Nothing guaranteed and you're treated expendable
hard work
recruitement specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 August 2017
No management they make you work hard with minimum pay. Management is never there you are managing yourself and the branch. Not a good company to grow and work for
unreliable
Order Picker - Distribution (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON10 August 2017
UNRELIABLE . Never calls for jobs Can never get through to office. Mail box always full. No warning that job is ending. Bought new myriads only to have job end 2 days later with no warning from agency.
I would not recommend this agency
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON8 August 2017
I had a few bad experience with people store. I was told by the onsite manager to come in and start on Tuesday. I came to the site and she denied she never spoke with me. I find this agency to be unorganized and they tend to waste people time a lot. They don't communicate well with their clients. I find management to be very unprofessional
Cons
No consistent work
Too bad place to work
Forklift Operator/Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 July 2017
Not a good place to work, no growth no development, they do not care about employees and workers. Because of people they are, on market and they answer rudely to those people who are asking for their rightful money !!!
Pros
No Pros
Cons
- Lots of

Ask a question about working or interviewing at People Store Staffing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7