People Store Staffing Solutions

People Store Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Canada87 reviews
Great
They help you find a job and are nice people to talk to.. They try and find you something you are in to and is a good fit for you. I would recommend them to people that need a job right away
Good
I enjoyed my time working with peoples store at that time the level I started with, the salary was consumerate with the work I put in. Now I have grown in experience and and training
Productive and interesting
The job I was sent was exciting and interesting, the pay was good knowing I was getting paid every week. I absolutely loved it. Management was great as well and other staff were great.

Pros: Pay

Cons: Breaks and long-standing
People Store West Drive
- LOW PAY I repeat LOW PAY!!!
- they hire 80 people at ONCE

The place started to confused me ppl were putting their CARTS everywhere

Literally quit within 1 week

Only con is friendly co workers
overall its an exciting work environment to be apart of!
working here taught me how to operate a FC scanner, how to do the job of order picking, labelling along with packaging.

Working here i learned how to operate a pump truck and prepare customer orders for "ship-Alone".

Inventory control & quality assurance were also some of my regular duties as well and being a line attendant.
Smooth talkers but they’ll lie to you
Like most agencies. They lie. They told us that we were getting in to a very busy place to work out. But we were only used for a month. Low pay and waste of time. Don’t use this agency!
Pros
Close to home.
Cons
No truth to what they say.
It was nice experience to work with this company
I get to learn so many things which further helped me in enhancing my communication skills with people from different backgrounds. Being punctual at work was the bonus point.
Great Team
Great people to work with. Easy going and accommodating, never had an issue with any of them. This company is growing, so they will always have work for you.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at People Store Staffing Solutions?
Placement agency
It wasn't worth the risk. There were no benefits, I found there was a major lack of communication, not just with the placement agency, but their client (C.S.R. Factory) as well. There was no security in works hours or schedule.
Corruption at its Max
Advertising a 17/hr job that other agencies are advertising for 19/hr. Just think about that! Every hour you work, this useless, lazy, mismanaged, disorganized job agency makes 2/hr off of each stupid zombie that signs up.
They treat you like garbage, talk down to you, never communicate in a timely fashion, don’t care at all about the employees, just the money coming from the companies.

Terrible, avoid this agency!!!!!!!
Pros
Nope, none.
Cons
Mismanaged, disorganized, rude, treat you like Dirt
It’s a job
Best case scenario, you get a pay check. Realistic side of things: hard work, demanding supervisors, lack of communication between employees, hazardous people, ( I watched people constantly run stop signs and not give a care about others) it’s a first come first serve style place. If you don’t look out for yourself you will be left behind. There is so much going on for a new person that it can be quite intimidating. Being mandated and sent home after a couple hours is nonsense, and working fridays as a afternoon employee is a joke. You will never get a full shift on Friday. Proceed with caution when applying to this job.
Pros
Pay check when paid
Cons
Everything else.
Work hard play hard!
People Store is a wonderful company! We work really hard but play even harder! The team is like family and everyone works really hard to get the job done. Great job! Been working in Mississauga Branch for over 4 years now!
Pros
Lots of Perks
Wonderful opportunity with lots of room of growth
I have been working with people store staffing through on the mississauga team and have had a great experience. My manager is a real cool guy and gives us the tools required to do a great job.

Senior management is also super nice and provide us lots of opportunity to advance.
Pros
Growth
Wonderful Opportunity
I have been working with People Store for quite some time now. Have been given ample opportunity for growth and personal development.

The teams are wonderful and the management has an open door policy. Needs to be more companies like this one!
Pros
Wonderful Employees
Wonderful Atmosphere!
I have had a great experience working at People Store Staffing. I was given an opportunity to work at the Mississauga branch near square one shopping mall and had a wonderful experience.
Pros
Wonderful atmosphere
Square One Branch Rules!
Had a great experience with this team! They received me very politely and gave me a platter of positions to choose from based on my job skills.

They really care and that is very hard to find! Would not go anywhere else.
Pros
Super professional
What an awesome experience!
I went into the Mississauga Branch by square one and was pleasantly greeted!

They sat down made great conversation and had me register. They went through my skill set and found me the perfect job!

What a great experience! They have lots of other branches too to choose from depending on your location!
Pros
Great jobs
Great Company With Awesome Perks!
I have been working with People Store Staffing for sometime now. They have a great working environment and are a positive group of people!

Very forward thinking!
Pros
Great opportunity for growth
Cons
Can be busy in peak but that is okay!
Mississauga Branch is Awesome
I found a great job at Mississauga branch and was hired on full-time after only 3 months of working.

Would recommend joining this company if given the chance!
Pros
Good location and pay
Mississauga Branch is Awesome

Would recommend joining this company if given the chance!
Pros
Good location and pay
Great Environment
I've been working for the Mississauga team for under a year now but have learned so much since i have been here. Work place culture is awesome and the boss is super cool too! Most enjoyable part of the job is the career progression and opportunity!
Pros
Great team!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at People Store Staffing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.