People Store Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Corruption at its Max
Order Picker/Packer (Current Employee) –  Ajax, ON6 February 2019
Advertising a 17/hr job that other agencies are advertising for 19/hr. Just think about that! Every hour you work, this useless, lazy, mismanaged, disorganized job agency makes 2/hr off of each stupid zombie that signs up.
They treat you like garbage, talk down to you, never communicate in a timely fashion, don’t care at all about the employees, just the money coming from the companies.
Terrible, avoid this agency!!!!!!!
Pros
Nope, none.
Cons
Mismanaged, disorganized, rude, treat you like Dirt
It’s a job
Grunt (Former Employee) –  Pickering, ON21 January 2019
Best case scenario, you get a pay check. Realistic side of things: hard work, demanding supervisors, lack of communication between employees, hazardous people, ( I watched people constantly run stop signs and not give a care about others) it’s a first come first serve style place. If you don’t look out for yourself you will be left behind. There is so much going on for a new person that it can be quite intimidating. Being mandated and sent home after a couple hours is nonsense, and working fridays as a afternoon employee is a joke. You will never get a full shift on Friday. Proceed with caution when applying to this job.
Pros
Pay check when paid
Cons
Everything else.
Work hard play hard!
Recruitment Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON21 December 2018
People Store is a wonderful company! We work really hard but play even harder! The team is like family and everyone works really hard to get the job done. Great job! Been working in Mississauga Branch for over 4 years now!
Pros
Lots of Perks
Wonderful opportunity with lots of room of growth
Recruitment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON21 December 2018
I have been working with people store staffing through on the mississauga team and have had a great experience. My manager is a real cool guy and gives us the tools required to do a great job.

Senior management is also super nice and provide us lots of opportunity to advance.
Pros
Growth
Wonderful Opportunity
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 December 2018
I have been working with People Store for quite some time now. Have been given ample opportunity for growth and personal development.

The teams are wonderful and the management has an open door policy. Needs to be more companies like this one!
Pros
Wonderful Employees
Wonderful Atmosphere!
Data Entry (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 December 2018
I have had a great experience working at People Store Staffing. I was given an opportunity to work at the Mississauga branch near square one shopping mall and had a wonderful experience.
Pros
Wonderful atmosphere
Square One Branch Rules!
Cherry Picker (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON18 December 2018
Had a great experience with this team! They received me very politely and gave me a platter of positions to choose from based on my job skills.

They really care and that is very hard to find! Would not go anywhere else.
Pros
Super professional
What an awesome experience!
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 December 2018
I went into the Mississauga Branch by square one and was pleasantly greeted!

They sat down made great conversation and had me register. They went through my skill set and found me the perfect job!

What a great experience! They have lots of other branches too to choose from depending on your location!
Pros
Great jobs
Great Company With Awesome Perks!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 December 2018
I have been working with People Store Staffing for sometime now. They have a great working environment and are a positive group of people!

Very forward thinking!
Pros
Great opportunity for growth
Cons
Can be busy in peak but that is okay!
Mississauga Branch is Awesome
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 December 2018
I found a great job at Mississauga branch and was hired on full-time after only 3 months of working.

Would recommend joining this company if given the chance!
Pros
Good location and pay
Mississauga Branch is Awesome
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON14 December 2018

Would recommend joining this company if given the chance!
Pros
Good location and pay
Recruitment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON13 December 2018
I've been working for the Mississauga team for under a year now but have learned so much since i have been here. Work place culture is awesome and the boss is super cool too! Most enjoyable part of the job is the career progression and opportunity!
Pros
Great team!
Fun work environment
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON13 December 2018
Great place to work. Supportive and motivating managers. Good Salary with bonuses and room to grow.
Yearly birthday day off in addition to vacation days.
Pros
Annual stay in Niagara Falls all company expensed
Cons
Long Hours during peak
People Store is Amazing
On Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON13 December 2018
Great place to work, amazing people, great work - life balance and always an awesome leadership to guide through our career path. Assignments offered are long term and we get happy about it.

Also, People Store knows how to recognize employees for their hard work and they do it in an amazing manner. Words are not enough for this amazing company who gave me a great opportunity to be with them and grow in my career. BEST Part is they do not call it a workplace but they call it a home :)
Pros
Flexible work schedule, amazing co-workers, team lunches, etc. etc.
Excellent workplace
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON13 December 2018
Have the best working experience with Peoplestore. Worked at the Brampton location. The manager- Supreet Sir is super awesome. Always listens to our concerns and helped us in every way possible. Never had a single cent discrepancy in my pay. Worked for 14 months and now want to join again at Supreet Sir's location.
Professional and fun environment
Recruitment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON13 December 2018
I have been working with People Store for more than a Year as an on-site recruiter and it has been a wonderful experience. Being on-site with my client i have learnt a lot professionally and personally. I have worked as a recruiter before joining People Store, however working here, I have gained experience not just in recruiting but also in doing payroll, on boarding new hires, daily reports and many other different aspects of HR which i learnt in school. i like working here.
Pros
Fun environment, friendly colleagues, full benefits, management fun outings and much more
Cons
working after hours at times is a bit stressful
Amazing Place to Work
On-Site Client Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON13 December 2018
I've worked at People Store for 2 years now and I can safely say it's one of the best groups I've been around. Management genuinely cares about your progression, company rewards are great and the team work displayed is truly inspiring.
Recruitment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON13 December 2018
Pros
Great team!
Recruitment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON13 December 2018
Pros
Great team!
Great Place to Work
Director of Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 December 2018
People Store has a great group of employees that make working for the company a fun and rewarding experience! Everyone works well as a team. There are a number of fun team building events held through out the year.

Benefits are offered and the provider is great. Regular performance reviews help keep everyone on track towards accomplishing common goals.
Pros
company gives back to employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at People Store Staffing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.