People First HR Services Employee Review

View all People First HR Services reviews

Great place for an entrepreneurial type person who loves fast-paced and multi-project work.
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB7 January 2016
This is an environment that is filled with hard working and committed individuals. As a consulting firm, clients are everything and because of that, every day offers new challenges. This is a great environment for someone who prefers fast-paced, project and client work and who holds themselves accountable for the work they do. Things never get boring around here!
Pros
client work, working with different businesses and industries, flexible work, funny personable people
Cons
high pressure at times

Other People First HR Services Employee Reviews

A great company to work for - led by a team of professional, results-oriented leadership whose goal is to provide top notch services to their clients.
Office Coordinator / Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB17 November 2013
My current role requires me to provide assistance to multiple leaders in the office at any time. I am responsible for ensuring that the office functions at all times.
My role also includes the management of all office related events, both internal and external client-based events.
I serve as the administrator of our database ensuring that the information is current and relevant as well as the the preparation and running of financial documents from the database. I also update our website on a regular basis ensuring that the information is current and relevant.
Pros
Lots of opportunities to provide varying support to individuals, Opportunities to learn new processes and skills.
Cons
Located downtown, Parking can be a challenge.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at People First HR Services. Our community is ready to answer.

People First HR Services Reviews by Job Title