People First HR Services

People First HR Services Employee Reviews

Canada3 reviews
Great people that are supportive, passionate and engaged in their work. A great office environment with an entrepreneurial feel. A place where your idea's might become a future business platform. Great work life balance and employee share program!
This is an environment that is filled with hard working and committed individuals. As a consulting firm, clients are everything and because of that, every day offers new challenges. This is a great environment for someone who prefers fast-paced, project and client work and who holds themselves accountable for the work they do. Things never get boring around here!
Pros
client work, working with different businesses and industries, flexible work, funny personable people
Cons
high pressure at times
My current role requires me to provide assistance to multiple leaders in the office at any time. I am responsible for ensuring that the office functions at all times.
My role also includes the management of all office related events, both internal and external client-based events.

I serve as the administrator of our database ensuring that the information is current and relevant as well as the the preparation and running of financial documents from the database. I also update our website on a regular basis ensuring that the information is current and relevant.
Pros
Lots of opportunities to provide varying support to individuals, Opportunities to learn new processes and skills.
Cons
Located downtown, Parking can be a challenge.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at People First HR Services. Our community is ready to answer.
4.7