People First HR Services Employee Reviews

4.0Pay & Benefits
3.5Job Security & Advancement
A great company to work for - led by a team of professional, results-oriented leadership whose goal is to provide top notch services to their clients.
Office Coordinator / Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB17 November 2013
My current role requires me to provide assistance to multiple leaders in the office at any time. I am responsible for ensuring that the office functions at all times.
My role also includes the management of all office related events, both internal and external client-based events.
I serve as the administrator of our database ensuring that the information is current and relevant as well as the the preparation and running of financial documents from the database. I also update our website on a regular basis ensuring that the information is current and relevant.
Pros
Lots of opportunities to provide varying support to individuals, Opportunities to learn new processes and skills.
Cons
Located downtown, Parking can be a challenge.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at People First HR Services. Our community is ready to answer.

People First HR Services Reviews by Job Title