People Corporation Employee Review

View all People Corporation reviews

great company to work for
Finance and Business Solutions Analyst, PFHR (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB22 September 2018
One of the best companies to work for in Winnipeg. Met hardworking and dedicated finance professionals.

Love the culture and people, great management.

Other People Corporation Employee Reviews

Very Ambitious
Vice President Sales & Client Management (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 April 2019
The organization has lofty goals but unwilling to invest in the business to realize its fullest potential. Amazing people but the senior leadership doesn't have the experience to take the company to the next level.

I learned a lot about the group benefits industry and their acquisition model.

My day to day consists of working with my team of 8 consultants and working efficiently with cross functional groups to ensure we align to the common goal of bottom line growth.

The most rewarding part of my job is meeting clients and helping them achieve their goals/overcome their challenges.
Pros
great people to work with
Cons
no opportunity for advancement
People Corporation - Work Culture
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB26 March 2018
Company's work culture is really good. Gives immense opportunity to learn and explore in individual role.
Very cooperative & friendly colleagues. Its a pleasure working with a growing organization and learning new things all the time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at People Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

People Corporation Reviews by Location