People Corporation Employee Review

View all People Corporation reviews

Fun and Productive
Database and Report Administrator (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB28 April 2014
Is a fun working here. Career advancement guarantee.
Great team to work with. Very good environment.
Pros
free cofeee

Other People Corporation Employee Reviews

A dreadful experience working here
Client Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 June 2019
I turned down another job offer to work for the People, which I now regret.
The HR situation is a joke, and you can expect lengthy delays in the hiring process. (6 signatures required from Winnipeg to approve a mid-level job offer)
I was told by upper management NOT to wear a tie, even though that’s how I chose to dress.
There are good people here, however the training is woefully inadequate, and the wrong people are promoted. (A recently promoted manager cannot even draft an email herself, and relies on spell check because she cannot write English)
A mind blowing amount of incompetence. Senior management will tell you their door is always open, but that’s definitely not the case.
Ego maniacs.
It’s a very cutthroat organization.
If you’re able to tolerate the idiocy of management, the compensation is actually very good, and there are nice perks such as fresh fruit delivered to the lunchroom on Mondays.
Way too corporate.
Pros
Fresh fruit on Mondays as a wellness initiative
Cons
Upper management are not honest
Very Ambitious
Vice President Sales & Client Management (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 April 2019
The organization has lofty goals but unwilling to invest in the business to realize its fullest potential. Amazing people but the senior leadership doesn't have the experience to take the company to the next level.

I learned a lot about the group benefits industry and their acquisition model.

My day to day consists of working with my team of 8 consultants and working efficiently with cross functional groups to ensure we align to the common goal of bottom line growth.

The most rewarding part of my job is meeting clients and helping them achieve their goals/overcome their challenges.
Pros
great people to work with
Cons
no opportunity for advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at People Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

People Corporation Reviews by Location