PenFinancial Credit Union Employee Reviews

A Truly Great Place to Work
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Erie, ON31 August 2017
I’ve been with PenFinancial Credit Union for 7 years, and within those 7 years, I have been afforded many opportunities to further my career. PenFinancial is a big supporter of its staff and their pursuits, and provides wonderful support for personal growth through education and self-improvement. I have been fortunate enough to have participated in the Credit Union’s internal Leadership Development Program, which has had a lasting impact. I have also been able to attain my Personal Financial Planner (PFP) designation through the Credit Union, which has further helped me advance my career. What makes PenFinancial so special to me though, is its dedication to the community it operates in, and its values as an organization through Our Commitment. I consider myself truly fortunate that I get to work for an organization that aligns so well with what I value as an individual.
A team that is a family focused on excellence!
Member Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Niagara, ON30 June 2017
The first thing that stood out to me in meeting all of my coworkers was the one word that each person mentioned: Family. I might add that it is a very welcoming and caring family at that. I love that you can actually get to know everyone in the organization too. I’ve noticed that there is a very intentional focus on continuous learning -- it is embedded in the culture, not just through encouragement to take part in external or internal programs but can be noticed even in details such as a co-worker ordering a book they thought may be helpful for me. That’s PenFinancial's Commitment to Knowledge in action! You are also provided the opportunity to have your ideas encouraged and supported, and beyond that, having the trust to work with the team to bring them to life. Passion is a part of PenFinancial's Committment and it is strongly encouraged with the right amount of support to ensure its Success.
Pros
Great people, Family atmosphere, Continuous learning, Creative and unique
Great Place to Work
Sr. Commercial Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Welland, ON30 June 2017
I am very happy and proud to work at PenFinancial. The mission to improve lives and strengthen communities is important to me and evident in everything we do. My colleagues and I share the same goal of providing excellent service to our commercial and agricultural Members. That is what makes PenFinancial so special to me. Making the move to Pen has definitely had a positive impact on my life. It has a been a great experience getting to know the staff and the Members. Pen has that entrepreneurial feeling that is very motivating. Knowing that my work is making a significant impact is a great feeling!
A truly great place to work on so many levels!
CEO Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Welland, ON29 June 2017
The level of professionalism, courtesy and genuine sense of family I experienced during the hiring process and initial phase of my employment, has only been surpassed by having lived this culture every day since I started. I have never interviewed, nor worked for an organization that went out of its way to make me feel so welcome. First day/week jitters subsided as every member of the Senior Leadership team took time to meet with me, and co-workers were equally as accommodating and friendly by taking the time to offer assistance. From the care package of goodies on my first day, to the training courses made available to me, to being included in various committees or even a simple lunch invitation – all details that speak to the core values of this organization. Having observed this process continue with other new hires, I know that my experience was not unique because here, you are a valued member of the team. You can’t help but feel a sense of pride working for PenFinancial. Choosing a career here will be one of the best decisions you can make!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PenFinancial Credit Union. Our community is ready to answer.

PenFinancial Credit Union Reviews by Location