PEMBINA TRAILS SCHOOL DIVISION

PEMBINA TRAILS SCHOOL DIVISION Culture reviews

Clear

Regular job

culture was inclusive, most enjoyable part of the job in dealing with the children. Workplace culture was school related. Teachers, admin staff and principals are there to make the children's lives easier.

Relaxed Environment

A typical day of work will go unsupervised with a lot of job autonomy. Management is friendly with a culture that is designed for the development of the children in the division.

Productive work place

very busy with students. A good team work under experienced teachers. Wonderful management. Helpful coworkers and multi cultural atmosphere. Nothing is hard to learn because I have that experience. Enjoyable part of the job is every day you see a positive energy in students and they share with you.

Very good people to work with

An excellent summer job for those who are looking for a fun simple summer job with good pay and great management. The people you work with are chipper and fun to work with. hardest part of the job is trying to get in touch with the managers sometimes so occasionally we have gotten a little lost but all in all great experience.

Pros

Healthy work environment

Cons

going from school to school sometimes on a whims notice

Great job for moms with kids in school

Days are short and great for when my kids were in school. I have learned so much about people, diversity and how to deal with so many situations. Workplace culture was great for me. Hardest part of the job is when you can not reach a child and you lose them to pier pressure. Most enjoyable would be all the great kids and adults I have meet in the job.

n/a

super place super people very easy going atmosphere love it

Jobs at PEMBINA TRAILS SCHOOL DIVISION