PEMBINA TRAILS SCHOOL DIVISION

PEMBINA TRAILS SCHOOL DIVISION Employee Reviews in Winnipeg, MB

Regular job

culture was inclusive, most enjoyable part of the job in dealing with the children. Workplace culture was school related. Teachers, admin staff and principals are there to make the children's lives easier.

Meaningful work

Worked alongside wonderful teaching staff, with the goal of helping students from all backgrounds with various learning challenges. I was able to participate in several personal development days, which was excellent support in an ever changing school environment.

Relaxed Environment

A typical day of work will go unsupervised with a lot of job autonomy. Management is friendly with a culture that is designed for the development of the children in the division.

Friendly staff and relaxed work experience

My first actual job helped the transition from being a highschool student to working a real world job was made so much better by the friendly people i worked with.

Great Job

This is now the third time I have to do this, feel free to show this review if you so desire, but I am confident that it will not provide any insight.

I really enjoyed working for Pembia Trails and I suspect that you will too!

To work in various schools you will need to be flexible. You will be working with staff and students, but this flexibility is mostly the result of the students. The workplace is enjoyable and you will usually have some downtime in the staffroom which is usually quiet. The hardest and enjoyable part of the job is the students. Although working with students can be difficult from time to time, but is always rewarding in the end.

Pros

You'll meet great people.

Cons

It is difficult to get a permanent position.

Very good people to work with

An excellent summer job for those who are looking for a fun simple summer job with good pay and great management. The people you work with are chipper and fun to work with. hardest part of the job is trying to get in touch with the managers sometimes so occasionally we have gotten a little lost but all in all great experience.

Pros

Healthy work environment

Cons

going from school to school sometimes on a whims notice

Good and friendly work place

Working for pembina trails school division has been an enjoyable time, help is available when needed and everyone working there is friendly. Overall good environment.

Pros

Flexible hours

What could be more fun than kids?

Making sure that children were playing fair and safely meant that I was helping my community as a whole. It gave me an opportunity to earn a bit of money while ensuring I ventured out of the house everyday.

Great job for moms with kids in school

Days are short and great for when my kids were in school. I have learned so much about people, diversity and how to deal with so many situations. Workplace culture was great for me. Hardest part of the job is when you can not reach a child and you lose them to pier pressure. Most enjoyable would be all the great kids and adults I have meet in the job.

Large number of workplaces to choose from within the division (34 schools) and very pleasant people overall. The hours are great and the staff are easy to work with.

Pros

Monday to Friday

Cons

Different school every day

Beautiful schools!

I worked casual being exposed to a variety of schools working with very nice staff, very enjoyable assignments, very easy work plus fitting in adjusting to new experiences. The schools were extremely pleasant kids behaving well, good play activities outside, fun school environments & events.

Pros

Having new experiences

Cons

The special needs student often went to regular staff

Great division to work for

Great division to work for, encourages teachers to participate in professional development and to support each other when problems arise. Teachers are very helpful to new hires.

Lovely school

Lovely school and community for staff and students. Welcoming environment for new Canadians and students with challenges.Very positive experience my students.

supervising children

the school division treats all people with respect and the pay is adequate with excellent benefits. I enjoy working with children.

Lunch supervisor

I worked in the lunch program. Worked with staff and children in a confidential and tact environment. Filled in when necessary.

educational enviroment

helping students with in class work, helping the new comers with English, during test, supervise, and make sure kids are not coping and answer questions. lots of courses i have not had in high school were thought in the schools i worked at, while attending these classes i have learned a few things too. there never been an actual manager with me while i was in class, but the review i have been given from the teachers was always positive. i enjoyed working with kids at all ages and the staff was always nice and friendly. i was sad leaving this job as i got attached to these kids, i still see these kids around and they always come to say hi.

Excellent work conditions.

Rewarding experiences working with children. On the job continuing education for improvement with job requirements.

n/a

super place super people very easy going atmosphere love it

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PEMBINA TRAILS SCHOOL DIVISION. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4