PEMBINA TRAILS SCHOOL DIVISION
View all PEMBINA TRAILS SCHOOL DIVISION reviews

PEMBINA TRAILS SCHOOL DIVISION

PEMBINA TRAILS SCHOOL DIVISION Employee Review

Great Job

This is now the third time I have to do this, feel free to show this review if you so desire, but I am confident that it will not provide any insight.

4.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Meaningful work

Worked alongside wonderful teaching staff, with the goal of helping students from all backgrounds with various learning challenges. I was able to participate in several personal development days, which was excellent support in an ever changing school environment.
Same role

Working together as a Team!

Working for Pembina Trails was a wonderful opportunity to interact with many students and staff from all walks of life. Although challenging at times, It was a great experience being able to help and make a difference in the lives of many students, to see the smiles on their faces as their progress and goals were reached. I considered myself honored to have had this work experience and met have many wonderful people along the way.
Same location

Regular job

culture was inclusive, most enjoyable part of the job in dealing with the children. Workplace culture was school related. Teachers, admin staff and principals are there to make the children's lives easier.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PEMBINA TRAILS SCHOOL DIVISION. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4