PEMBINA TRAILS SCHOOL DIVISION
View all PEMBINA TRAILS SCHOOL DIVISION reviews

PEMBINA TRAILS SCHOOL DIVISION

PEMBINA TRAILS SCHOOL DIVISION Employee Review

Excellent place to work.

Excellent place to work. Good salary or pay, good environment. People are friendly and helpful. I prefer being phoned the night before or sooner about an assignment rather than the morning of the assignment, but I guess that can't be helped.

Pros

excellent overall place to work

Cons

5.0Job security/advancement

Meaningful work

Worked alongside wonderful teaching staff, with the goal of helping students from all backgrounds with various learning challenges. I was able to participate in several personal development days, which was excellent support in an ever changing school environment.
Same role

Working together as a Team!

Working for Pembina Trails was a wonderful opportunity to interact with many students and staff from all walks of life. Although challenging at times, It was a great experience being able to help and make a difference in the lives of many students, to see the smiles on their faces as their progress and goals were reached. I considered myself honored to have had this work experience and met have many wonderful people along the way.

Productive work place

very busy with students. A good team work under experienced teachers. Wonderful management. Helpful coworkers and multi cultural atmosphere. Nothing is hard to learn because I have that experience. Enjoyable part of the job is every day you see a positive energy in students and they share with you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PEMBINA TRAILS SCHOOL DIVISION. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4

3.7Job security/advancement

Compare PEMBINA TRAILS SCHOOL DIVISION with

• PEMBINA TRAILS SCHOOL DIVISION
  • Excellent place to work.