Pemberton Valley Supermarket Employee Reviews

2.7Pay & Benefits
3.3Job Security & Advancement
Tough place to work
Part-Time Produce Clerk (Former Employee) –  Pemberton, BC19 April 2018
This was a tough place to work. It's a place to work because you have to, if you know what I mean. Poor culture and bad attitude by managers and owner.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Baker (Former Employee) –  Pemberton, BC24 April 2016
I loved working at Pemberton Valley Supermarket. It is a very positive place to work, everyone is super nice. The staff is very helpful and are glad to help. Because of that I was able to work calmly and understand my job objectives without being to stressed. I was a baker. I learned to make specialty birthday cakes, how to use a pump truck, better organizing skills. The hardest part of the bakery job I had was the breakout which is placing all the unbaked pastries and breads and put them on racks and then place them in the cooler for the morning shift, that was hard because I also had to bake, restock shelves, make birthday cakes and help customers. And the most enjoyable part of my job was the people I worked with and the skills I learned from them.