Peloton Employee Review

I LOVE this company
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CA9 May 2019
I only worked seasonal but I'd totally would go back if they asked or if they want me back. The Carlsbad is so awesome!! Great pay, a great amount of hours (I asked for more hours and got them) they gave us snack, got us pizza on our training day and management was the best!! Plus the job is easy!! You install bikes, give a presentation, be friendly, smile, clean up and at worst you build bikes in the warehouse but even that's easy! This is a GREAT company. I wish I offered to stay around year around but I understand.
Pros
Snacks
Cons
50+ hrs if you're lazy

Other Peloton Employee Reviews

N/a
Field Specialist (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VA16 September 2019
Nothing really to say. I wouldn't recommend a friend though or go back there.Very stressful job. Management was worse. The support from management even worse.
Only worth it if you don't have a real career to pursue and don't mind getting underpaid if you're physically fit
Tread Field Specialist Technician (Former Employee) –  Kent, WA11 September 2019
Started with Peloton back in October 2018. Things went well for awhile until they wanted me to be on the Treadmill team,which wasn't too bad until I realized the pay compared to the Bike Techs was insignificantly more. The Bike Techs could have been paid $20 more per hour and still not perform what I could do. On top of that, management kept hiring people who were inefficient and put others at risk. I got injured multiple times on the job and never filed L&I as not to put more work on the other employees. Management never really did anything about my concerns. Instead, I heard one of them say "We need people to be able to do presentations, not just meatheads." But ironically, I was the strongest and most physically fit person there, had the healthiest lifestyle habits, and was told by other employees as being the best presenter and communicator with customers. For being a health and fitness company, perhaps 4 out of the 20 something people at that warehouse worked out. The benefits were decent, but many of the promises made early on were retracted such as with supplying breakroom items. I eventually got let go for tardiness. It was difficult waking up in the morning to go to that place, drive around all day--and be the only one driving because nobody else wanted to-- and put in more work than what others did. Afterward, I didn't really think about losing the job too much until I this review request popped up in my email. This job is only worth it if you need to make some extra money and aren't put on Treads.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Peloton. Our community is ready to answer.