Peloton Employee Review

Apple Mentality with a startup vision
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Westchester, NY28 April 2019
Working for Peloton was a disaster. From the moment you hit the floor you're expected to hit unrealistic goals. I've had several years of sales and management experience and i felt that it was a stressful environment. Like everyone has mentioned in their reviews, theirs a lot of cliques within the workplace. There is no formal training.You literally do two days of training on the computer and then thrown on the floor. The numbers they expect you to sell make no sense at all and are unrealistic. You have to compete as a beginner with people who been there for several years. In addition, My manager has no people skills. She would micromanage every little thing you do. You can tell she got the job by knowing someone. She would try to intimidate you and make you feel dumb.I never felt that degraded in my life.In addition, my manager would gossip about customers and her employees. Grown woman but has a child mentality. Pretty sad a company like Peloton doesn't promote teamwork. Corporate seems to be focused more on sales, then training and employee contribution.
Pros
Tuition Reimbursement, Good money if you can sell
Cons
Micromanagement, Unrealistic Sales Quota, No growth.

Other Peloton Employee Reviews

mostly independent,quick paced, good people.
Peloton Field Specialist (Current Employee) –  Syosset, NY29 August 2019
A typical day involves driving, white glove delivery of the products which requires lifting and carrying heavy products with one associate sometimes up or down several flights of stairs. Also requires good communication skills as you are interacting with all types of people.
OK place to work for
Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  New York, NY26 August 2019
Commission structure has changed over the year. Work twice as hard because they make you and get paid less.

HQ employees don't do much work while the employees under are getting tasks passed down to finish up for employees up in HQ.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Peloton. Our community is ready to answer.