Peloton Employee Reviews for Sales Specialist

I love my job
Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Skokie, IL11 September 2019
Based on the reviews I have read, things must be situational. I have a great regional and showroom manager. We are a close team that looks out for each other. If you are a people person and can build relationships, you will be successful. If not, this isn’t the place for you. Great benefits, fun to work for a hot young tech company.
OK place to work for
Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  New York, NY26 August 2019
Commission structure has changed over the year. Work twice as hard because they make you and get paid less.

HQ employees don't do much work while the employees under are getting tasks passed down to finish up for employees up in HQ.
Amazing brand overall; Manipulative, shady and amateur management makes it not worth it.
Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Plano, TX18 April 2019
Mgmt is extremely passive aggressive, unjust + avoidance of conflict. Any attempt to expose unethical behavior from manipulative peers will be dismissed.
Pros
Strong and innovative brand strategy (high level only), Networking opportunities, flexible hours, encouraged to workout/use equipment prior to/post/during shift when traffic is slow.
Cons
Passive aggressive management, below average training for seasonal employees, sales team lacks personal passion for product, dishonest People/HR/Recruiting Team, low commission payouts in comparison to market trends/high-end product offering
Toxic Culture
Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NY14 March 2019
Peloton is a fast growing company that does not take the time to appreciate their employees and how hard they are working. As others noted, they focus too much on cliques. So, even if you show up on time all the time and do a good job with sales, you are still put on managements radar since you are not part of the clique. This is supposed to be a serious business, not high school. Cameras are used more to intimidate you not to not be idle even for a second and less so for a theft deterrent. We were told often that we were being watched...nice. It is not a "fun" or low-key place to work, as one might wrongfully think based on taking a class with one of their instructors. The sales management and middle management needs to learn the basics of how to properly motivate and retain employees. Both voluntary and involuntary turnover at Peloton is far too high, which of course, is a tell tale sign of a toxic culture.
Pros
High quality product that most customers really like
Cons
Drama, constant cleaning & recleaning, no positive recognition, shifts changed without consultation, HR labor laws abused, company is not open to change although they claim to be, absentee managers rarely give you 1 on 1 time to discuss issues