Peloton Employee Reviews for Field Technician

N/a
Field Specialist (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VA16 September 2019
Nothing really to say. I wouldn't recommend a friend though or go back there.Very stressful job. Management was worse. The support from management even worse.
Only worth it if you don't have a real career to pursue and don't mind getting underpaid if you're physically fit
Tread Field Specialist Technician (Former Employee) –  Kent, WA11 September 2019
Started with Peloton back in October 2018. Things went well for awhile until they wanted me to be on the Treadmill team,which wasn't too bad until I realized the pay compared to the Bike Techs was insignificantly more. The Bike Techs could have been paid $20 more per hour and still not perform what I could do. On top of that, management kept hiring people who were inefficient and put others at risk. I got injured multiple times on the job and never filed L&I as not to put more work on the other employees. Management never really did anything about my concerns. Instead, I heard one of them say "We need people to be able to do presentations, not just meatheads." But ironically, I was the strongest and most physically fit person there, had the healthiest lifestyle habits, and was told by other employees as being the best presenter and communicator with customers. For being a health and fitness company, perhaps 4 out of the 20 something people at that warehouse worked out. The benefits were decent, but many of the promises made early on were retracted such as with supplying breakroom items. I eventually got let go for tardiness. It was difficult waking up in the morning to go to that place, drive around all day--and be the only one driving because nobody else wanted to-- and put in more work than what others did. Afterward, I didn't really think about losing the job too much until I this review request popped up in my email. This job is only worth it if you need to make some extra money and aren't put on Treads.
mostly independent,quick paced, good people.
Peloton Field Specialist (Current Employee) –  Syosset, NY29 August 2019
A typical day involves driving, white glove delivery of the products which requires lifting and carrying heavy products with one associate sometimes up or down several flights of stairs. Also requires good communication skills as you are interacting with all types of people.
All Talk - No Action
Field Specialist (Current Employee) –  Paramount, CA11 April 2019
Management constantly preaches about developing their employees, but very few people actually get the opportunity to display their true talents. Favoritism is a major problem. Local managers and regional managers are under-qualified and undereducated. Decent pay. Terrible hours.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
No structure. Vague policies. Inexperienced managers
Very cliquey
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  New York, NY5 April 2019
Not the most professional place to work, hiring manager didn’t seem professional at all over the phone, soon as work started I could tell this work environment would be based off who I got along with rather than how good my work production was. Upper management seems to be very cliquey and not very professional. Just my two cents.
Productive and worked on relaxed time frames
Field specialist (Former Employee) –  Northvale, NJ10 December 2018
I enjoyed working at this company. Driving to different places everyday, working with co-workers to get deliveries and services done within customer windows.
Pros
Being on the road, customers were generally happy to see us
Cons
Long days during peak season
Field Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Leandro, CA17 May 2018
Great enviroment and good people, Fun place to be around here There are cool places that you can see and cool cities as well. Cool products that they offer and new ideas
stable company - only there for seasonal work
Field Specialist (Former Employee) –  Northvale, NJ16 May 2018
As I am middle aged working with younger people (early 20s) was challenging. Like most workplace cultures these days it's a popularity contest. So if you don't mix well with one person...

Pay was decent.

Big con- As a seasonal employee, they never even told us that the job(s) were ending. One day just saw that I wasn't on the schedule. No notice.
Awesome place to work, great culture and great consistency from management
Field Specialist (Current Employee) –  Northvale, NJ6 February 2018
All in all Peloton is a great place to work. One of my favorite parts of the job is interacting with the different clientele I come across everyday. The hardest part of the job is how it easy and non stressful it is.
it was a cool experience
Field Operations Technician/Specialist (Current Employee) –  Northvale, NJ31 October 2017
it was a fun experience. meeting a bunch of cool customers with the exception of some entitled customers. long days, not enough pay and not enough appreciation. days and shifts are inconsistent