Peloton Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Poor management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Plano, TX4 June 2019
Management was terrible. Peloton has a good vision but management is unprofessional. They’ll hire their friends over more qualified candidates. HR is passive aggressive and they wont really investigate any situation that arises they’ll just fire you with poor resining. I initially liked my job but as time progressed the shady behaviors, lack of professionalism, and lack of structure made it a hard place to want to visit everyday.
Pros
Benefits
Cons
Management, poor structure, terrible training.
I work at FCR, not Peloton
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Great Falls, MT 5940123 May 2019
Peloton is only a client; the actual employer is FCR. It is a great place to work. Great work-life balance. The Management team is friendly and very accessible. We are all a giant family there and very much care for each other. We are all one team and are always helping one another.
Pros
great training, wonderful management; advancement opportunities; they spoil you rotten there
Cons
healthcare is expensive if you include a spouse, otherwise not bad. Pay is low; wish they had a work from home set up.