Peloton Employee Reviews

fun
Member Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Plano, TX5 August 2019
cool place to work great opportunities to advance and move up the ladder i loved every day of it and the management was awesome and they were very flexible with shifts
Rubbish management here in London
Driver (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London30 July 2019
I had worked as a delivery driver for almost 15 years and I am a fit person who likes the gym! I had bloody three interviews and they still rejected me because I was better than them in everything!
The mangers seemed a little young to preform such a job and they think they are the best however, they know nothing about management!

This company will not succeed in the UK and you will see! During the interview they asked this stupid question" What would you bring to the team of quality?" the question wasn't even asked properly. The job I applied for was the driver! What do you expect a driver going to bring to your team? sales? passion? etc...

The way they ask the questions is not appropriate! peloton is a tiny company just started sucking dollars from idiots money! Who wants to cycle inside the house and pay more than 30 pounds?
Pros
nothing
Cons
mostly everything
Poor Management
Manager (Former Employee) –  N/A16 July 2019
The concept of the company is amazing. The product is amazing. The management is not. The culture is not. They do not trust their employees and pretty much think the product sells itself so everyone is replaceable. They do not listen to new ideas, even though they say they do. You have no freedom to do anything for your business and all they talk about are a few metrics that they pretty much throw a dart at a dartboard to get your goals.

Did you not back there employees, and focus on the Completely wrong things. Instead of focusing on new sales tactics, they focus on who can take the most pictures of people in their showroom.
Pros
Benefits, salary, product
Cons
Leadership
No restroom/lunch breaks during deliveries. Poor management.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Paramount, CA27 June 2019
Management was poor. During deliveries I couldn’t take restroom breaks or lunch breaks. My hours were cut down for speaking up. I sued the company and won.
Poor management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Plano, TX4 June 2019
Management was terrible. Peloton has a good vision but management is unprofessional. They’ll hire their friends over more qualified candidates. HR is passive aggressive and they wont really investigate any situation that arises they’ll just fire you with poor resining. I initially liked my job but as time progressed the shady behaviors, lack of professionalism, and lack of structure made it a hard place to want to visit everyday.
Benefits
Cons
Management, poor structure, terrible training.
I work at FCR, not Peloton
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Great Falls, MT 5940123 May 2019
Peloton is only a client; the actual employer is FCR. It is a great place to work. Great work-life balance. The Management team is friendly and very accessible. We are all a giant family there and very much care for each other. We are all one team and are always helping one another.
Pros
great training, wonderful management; advancement opportunities; they spoil you rotten there
Cons
healthcare is expensive if you include a spouse, otherwise not bad. Pay is low; wish they had a work from home set up.
I LOVE this company
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CA9 May 2019
I only worked seasonal but I'd totally would go back if they asked or if they want me back. The Carlsbad is so awesome!! Great pay, a great amount of hours (I asked for more hours and got them) they gave us snack, got us pizza on our training day and management was the best!! Plus the job is easy!! You install bikes, give a presentation, be friendly, smile, clean up and at worst you build bikes in the warehouse but even that's easy! This is a GREAT company. I wish I offered to stay around year around but I understand.
Pros
Snacks
Cons
50+ hrs if you're lazy
Apple Mentality with a startup vision
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Westchester, NY28 April 2019
Working for Peloton was a disaster. From the moment you hit the floor you're expected to hit unrealistic goals. I've had several years of sales and management experience and i felt that it was a stressful environment. Like everyone has mentioned in their reviews, theirs a lot of cliques within the workplace. There is no formal training.You literally do two days of training on the computer and then thrown on the floor. The numbers they expect you to sell make no sense at all and are unrealistic. You have to compete as a beginner with people who been there for several years. In addition, My manager has no people skills. She would micromanage every little thing you do. You can tell she got the job by knowing someone. She would try to intimidate you and make you feel dumb.I never felt that degraded in my life.In addition, my manager would gossip about customers and her employees. Grown woman but has a child mentality. Pretty sad a company like Peloton doesn't promote teamwork. Corporate seems to be focused more on sales, then training and employee contribution.
Pros
Tuition Reimbursement, Good money if you can sell
Cons
Micromanagement, Unrealistic Sales Quota, No growth.
Amazing brand overall; Manipulative, shady and amateur management makes it not worth it.
Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Plano, TX18 April 2019
Mgmt is extremely passive aggressive, unjust + avoidance of conflict. Any attempt to expose unethical behavior from manipulative peers will be dismissed.
Pros
Strong and innovative brand strategy (high level only), Networking opportunities, flexible hours, encouraged to workout/use equipment prior to/post/during shift when traffic is slow.
Cons
Passive aggressive management, below average training for seasonal employees, sales team lacks personal passion for product, dishonest People/HR/Recruiting Team, low commission payouts in comparison to market trends/high-end product offering
Productive environment that is flexible
Commercial Sales Intern (Current Employee) –  New York, NY15 April 2019
It is a great company and I would recommend working there to anyone! The entire company is behind their mission to get everyone active. They also offer free workouts for their employees.
All Talk - No Action
Field Specialist (Current Employee) –  Paramount, CA11 April 2019
Management constantly preaches about developing their employees, but very few people actually get the opportunity to display their true talents. Favoritism is a major problem. Local managers and regional managers are under-qualified and undereducated. Decent pay. Terrible hours.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
No structure. Vague policies. Inexperienced managers
Very cliquey
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  New York, NY5 April 2019
Not the most professional place to work, hiring manager didn’t seem professional at all over the phone, soon as work started I could tell this work environment would be based off who I got along with rather than how good my work production was. Upper management seems to be very cliquey and not very professional. Just my two cents.
Fast growing company offering the best fitness equipment
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Durham, NC3 April 2019
Peloton is the company for you if you enjoy creating relationships in your community and selling the highest quality fitness equipment. A great work environment!
Benefits
Great Company but no learning curve
Showroom Manager (Current Employee) –  Wauwatosa, WI18 March 2019
Great company, great pay, great benefits. But for a new person there is almost no ramp up to help you get your feet wet. The expectation is to hit your goals right out of the gate even if they are unrealistic.
Toxic Culture
Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NY14 March 2019
Peloton is a fast growing company that does not take the time to appreciate their employees and how hard they are working. As others noted, they focus too much on cliques. So, even if you show up on time all the time and do a good job with sales, you are still put on managements radar since you are not part of the clique. This is supposed to be a serious business, not high school. Cameras are used more to intimidate you not to not be idle even for a second and less so for a theft deterrent. We were told often that we were being watched...nice. It is not a "fun" or low-key place to work, as one might wrongfully think based on taking a class with one of their instructors. The sales management and middle management needs to learn the basics of how to properly motivate and retain employees. Both voluntary and involuntary turnover at Peloton is far too high, which of course, is a tell tale sign of a toxic culture.
Pros
High quality product that most customers really like
Cons
Drama, constant cleaning & recleaning, no positive recognition, shifts changed without consultation, HR labor laws abused, company is not open to change although they claim to be, absentee managers rarely give you 1 on 1 time to discuss issues
Los Angeles Warehouse
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Paramount, CA27 January 2019
The drivers and warehouse personnel are a good group, it was fun working with them. The down fall of this company is management. The management at the Los Angeles warehouse needs an overhaul as in the course of a year 4 supervisors quit or relocated. This has a lot to do with how upper management treats it’s supervisors. I wouldn’t recommend working here unless you need something to hold you over.
Pros
Drivers and warehouse personnel
You will be misled
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Mt. Vernon, NY10 January 2019
This job is mainly for young adults still living at home. If you have a family to support don’t waste your time . As a driver they say 40hrs a week but in the summer they won’t tell you they go by projections of sale so during the summer time when the sales slow you will be working 40hrs every two weeks. Also management will hire there friends for position to collect the sign on bonus so it’s very cliquey. I was full time driver an worked there for a year to make 18,000 as a full time employee
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
Where do I begin
Only worth your time if your a shallow person.
Delivery Driver/Field Specialist (Former Employee) –  CA31 December 2018
Management is the biggest reason to stay far far away from this job, next to the people they hire on. No one has any idea what they are doing here, besides the people who have been on the team for over a year. Those people get treated like bottom of the barrel, even though they train the new people, work over 10 hour shifts, have to drive over 8 hours a day, carry an exercise bike over 150 pounds, provide customer service, and then end their day around 9pm packing the van for the next day(if you were someone who even cared) there really isn't a team here. People don't care about you, the warehouse is a dump, and higher management lacks. Don't waste you're time for the pay.
Stay away
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VA28 December 2018
Great product but the company is at the helm of terrible leadership. There is never a review, a coaching moment to be had. When they feel they have gotten everything out of you, you are termed without warning.
Commission based sales make your peers, your enemies. Strong competition is encouraged and is a detriment to many store environments as there are not strong guidelines as to how you account for your leads.
Productive and worked on relaxed time frames
Field specialist (Former Employee) –  Northvale, NJ10 December 2018
I enjoyed working at this company. Driving to different places everyday, working with co-workers to get deliveries and services done within customer windows.
Pros
Being on the road, customers were generally happy to see us
Cons
Long days during peak season

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Peloton. Our community is ready to answer.