Peel Children's Centre Employee Reviews in Mississauga, ON

4.3Pay & Benefits
Challenging in a good way
Relief Worker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON1 August 2017
learning lots here, as a relief worker. The on site supervisors I've worked with are all nice and helpful, however upper management is not the greatest with the attention and support they give to relief workers, I imagine it is much better for full time staff. There are lots of opportunities to grow as a relief worker if you are willing to take the initiative.
Pros
lots of learning opportunities
Cons
dealing with upper management
Children's Mental Health
Executive Assistant to Executive Director (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 February 2016
Peel Children's Centre is one of the largest children's mental health treatment agencies in Canada. They provide a continuum of high quality mental health services for children, youth and their families who live in the Brampton, Mississauga or Caledon areas.
Excellent place to be
Child and Youth Worker Student (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON4 February 2016
I really enjoyed my time volunteering as a student with pcc. It was a great opportunity and I hope to work for them in the future.