Peel Children's Aid Society

Peel Children's Aid Society Management reviews

Clear

Professional work place, excellent management

Professional working atmosphere. Very nice staff and management. I handle large volume of invoices and process everything in timely manner as per schedule.

Good job

Good job, stressful at time, but some management are very supportive. Work with clients in the community, need to ensure safety of workers and clients at all times. Stressful as involved in trauma and mental health that clients experience.

Pros

face paced environment

Cons

stressfull

Not an easy work environment

An ever changing environment where it is difficult to survive at times. As a new staff you are overwhelmed by the stress of the environment. As a long-time staff you need to hope and pray you get a good supervisor. Lots of pressure to meet deadlines, and standards. Management appears supportive at times, but really they are not. Developed some great relationships with co-workers, who were supportive. The work is exciting, and never boring. The day goes fast because you are always busy. The work is never done.

Pros

good salary and benefits

Cons

erratic work hours which make work/life balance difficult

Work at PeelCas was great because management make adequate provision for employees work life balance and ensuring that employees manage their stress

Working at PeelCas was eventful because no day is exactly the same, but hopeful because there is lots of support from team member, supervisors and management. They is considerable team work, every team member is willing to help the other when needs arise. There is a great deal of learning from various team members with different/unique expertise and experience.

Pros

There is always some one who has your back. work safety is closely monitored.

Cons

there is often safety concerns.

Productive and good working environment

Good work atmosphere despite the challenges of the job. Management is very understanding and very supportive of frontline workers. Salary and benefits are pretty good.

Great Benefits and Benefit Entitlements

Worked with the best group of people in the Training Department and Administrative Staff. Enjoyed my work on committees I served. Hardest part of the job is management accountability

Community Fincance Facilitator

Although this positions as a finance facilitator was short it was great. I was give the chance to manage and direct 10 peel youths on the basics of finances. Making money, saving money, spending it and making up for it (debt). I was provided a trainers manual which i used to direct myself in addition to my post secondary knowledge in order t help facilitate healthy , meaningful , realistic conversations that the youths could learn from. We also had a few real world moments as we called them where the youths would ask me about my personal life, life choices and status. It was pleasure to be able to teach them the basic of money management and knowledge but also to be able to share a bit of my life with them for them to learn from.

Pros

Community involvement, independence, experience, pay

Cons

temporary

Peel Children's Aid - Supervisor

I thoroughly love my work and supporting a blended staff of 7 and 2 students. Would be happy to discuss my role and responsibilities during an interview.

Pros

great mentorship and skill building opportunity

Cons

work life balance - unpredictable long hours due to crisis management

Jobs at Peel Children's Aid Society