About Peel Children's Aid Society
Peel Children’s Aid Society strives to ensure the safety and well-being of the community’s most vulnerable with a focus on diversity, equity and inclusion. Through culturally sensitive services, with the support of our Peel community, we help parents and caregivers build healthy families and provide a safe environment for children and youth.
Peel Children's Aid Society Jobs
- PCAS21-042 - Analyst, Data Intelligence (2 Year Contract)Mississauga, ON
- PCAS21-084 - Team Leader, Family Connections (Adoption & Recruitment) - (Regular Complement)Mississauga, ON
- PCAS21-089 - Infant Care Consultant (13 Month Secondment)Mississauga, ON
- PCAS21-082 - Specialist, Business Information and Support (12 Month Secondment)Mississauga, ON
- PCAS21-043 - Programmer/Analyst (2 Year Contract)Mississauga, ON