Pedalheads Bike Camps

• Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Support from manager

Awesome workplace for students— the ideal summer job!

I absolutely love working here, it’s a fun and supportive environment and the supervisors are great. You definitely have to enjoy working with kids though! A great way to get outdoors and gain money and experience as a student.

Pros

Outside, great staff, good hours, fun activities, theme days

Cons

Often very hard!

Best starter job

For a person just starting off their job experiences, Pedalheads offers an inviting culture of people with a fun and engaging attitude to have fun and enjoy their experience at a job.

Very fun

Super fun, and managers were awesome. Fellow co-workers were very helpful and positive. Great experience working with kids, and help you develop leadership skills.

Pros

Positive environment

Cons

Fun workplace with good staff members

Pedal Heads was a great place to work with mazing staff members! I grew a lot as a person at this job, learning how to work under pressure and excelling in what I did!

Fun and energetic work environment

Working at Pedalheads Bike Camps was a great experience. I tis a great way to stay active and to make lasting connections within the community. Highly recommended for a first summer job.

Pros

Friendly work environment

Cons

Hours can be sporadic depending on the location

Easy fun job

I enjoy working outside and this provided me with that and it also gave me an active role which is something I really enjoy with respect to working. People were great and easy to work with,, made tons of friends. Fantastic manager and I got to work with kids which is always fun. Learned a lot about how to be a role model and a leader, and overall had a great experience.

Pros

Outside, Great atmosphere

Cons

low pay

Great place to work, few exceptions though

Great place to work! The hardest part of the job is dealing with the weather conditions. Limited support from staff, but will help you when you ask for help.

Pros

Working with kids

Cons

Have to deal with some extreme weather conditions (e.g. extreme heat)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pedalheads Bike Camps. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4