Pedalheads Employee Reviews for Customer Service RepresentativeReview this company
Customer Service Representative1 review
Ratings by category
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 75 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
I would answer emails about camp schedules and occasionally answer phone calls. If I was ever stuck or needed assistance, the management would help right away and teach us. Great learning experience.
Was this review helpful?
Based on 3 survey responses
Insights into Pedalheads
What people like
- Clear sense of purpose
- Ability to learn new things
- Inclusive work environment
Areas for improvement
- General feeling of work happiness
- Fair pay for job
- Energizing work tasks
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pedalheads. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 75 reviews
Ratings by category
4.1 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
3.8 out of 5 stars for Management
4.1 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about Pedalheads
- Do you need a criminal record check?3 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Pedalheads?2 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Pedalheads Bike Camps?2 people answered
- Does Pedalheads allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?One person answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Pedalheads?One person answered
- How are they keeping staff/campers safe during COVID-19?One person answered
- What benefits does Pedalheads offer?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at Pedalheads?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Pedalheads?One person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Pedalheads?